Which feels physically better: a woman riding your dick with her pussy or ass?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never been much into anal. Been there, done that. Too much planning and prep work, and in my experience (I'm a hygiene freak) can't be as spontaneous with mixing things up, if you know what I mean.

I love it when my girl tells me "Oh yeah. Right there! Right there!" when I'm fucking her, and I don't recall, in my limited experience, hearing any chick say the same when we tried anal. Maybe it was me?

This. I like anal, but the hygiene issues and fixes ruins it for me.

Btw, my previous reply was a joke because the op keeps asking this over and over under different names

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll take her pussy riding my cock any day. She mounted me yesterday after she mounted my face and I ate her pussy for lunch she mounted my hard cock and rode me like a fucking cowgirl. I love to feel her pussy to the hilt and love to see her face as she slides my cock in her pussy and slowly lets in all inside her pussy balls deep. I love that feeling and love to have her wrestle my cock with her hot pussy. She will fuck my cock like a stallion fucking a pussy. She can move and rotate those hips and make my cock throb. I love to met her every move with my hips and make her pussy feel every inch of my cock. She loves for her pussy to be full with my cock. She will eventually begin to shudder and convulse into a intense orgasm to the point she cant stand it and she will cry out and scream in pleasure as her pussy graps on to my cock. It's like she has to latch on to my cock to feel every inch she can while she is cumming. Eventuallhy I will return the favor and start to thrust harder and harder and the cum startsto built in my cock and starts to shoot and empty into her hot pussy. She seems to get some satisfaction when I cum into her pussy. She will grap my hips and pull my cock into her pussy as far as she can pull it. We will convulse into orgams and her cum filled pussy as my cock fills like it shoots cum into her pussy for minutes although I realize that it is not accurate. It just feels like I cum on and on and the feeling is fucking awesome. Her pussy will latch down on my cock until it completely goes down and falls out of her pussy. It's like she wants it in her pussy as long as she can have it. It suits me just fine. I fucking love it.
My wife and I are not into anal. I enjoy being mounted and letting her pleasure me but the most feelings between us is in the missionary position where I get to enjoy myself controlling the feelings inside her.

Reactions: Almanzo

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
giphy.gif