Which Female Stars Are Notorious Size Queens?

CPearl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember reading an article in which Pamela Anderson said that all her men were extremely well endowed. She said she was shocked (and delighted) when she first saw Dean Cain with an erection. And we've all seen Tommy Lee's treasure...

Who else is a notorious size queen? I'd bet money on Barbra Streisand...

Clara Bow once said that Gary Cooper had 'the biggest cock in Hollywood, but no ass to push it with.' I don't know if she was a size queen, but I love that line...

thecokecankid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
great thread!

but it sux that both pam and heather are size queens because of tommy lee connection...
STARS MASCULINES NUES - Tommy LEE

hes not that big! check out pams hand on the BJ pic, and check out his flaccid, altho obviously hes a grower of course. but still.

ALTHO I BET PAM IS A SIZE QUEEN,
and i did hear heather say that rocker she married was "thick" on the howard stern show or somthing...

anyways who are the size queens!!

i bet dame judi dench is, and the queen, and mother threasa in her day..

seriously tho? i think anna nicole smith was.. i heard she got excited to see the farrel tape, presumebly BEFORE she actually saw it.

i think scarlet johanson would be. just because shes so hot and sexual lol.

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol not so sure about those ladies. In the paris videos she sucking a cock thats smaller than her head, and she has a seriously small head lol hehe. Who wants to accept the challenge to get a celeb signed up on here? Then we'll really know

Great ass too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Josie Maran

redjosie.jpg
http://josiemaran-world.com/redjosie.jpg

"I'm really shallow when I come to guys. I only date really good looking, well-endowed guys, with great bodies. My friends are always going on at me. I'm like "I can't help it! I'm just a woman with high standards!"