D

deleted105034

For all those who say guys give better....Prove it!:biggrin1:

JSKPartyWV420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You can't really generalise on this one can you JSK :) it's all down to individual experience, as one guy prefers a blow job one way and another prefers it another way there can't really be any objective best.

This is true. I've had several friends vehemently disagree with me here, and I just smile and say "your opinion's your opinion" and then pester them for details about why exactly they feel that way :smile:

Gay Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I Only know how good guys do it and I know I do a great job so I vote for me, no no I mean men do it better!!!!

CynicalAngel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
^^^ co-sign, but again; sex doesn't matter. Guys can be horrible at it and women can be amazing. It's all about the individual.

That being said, I give the best blowjobs.

hmmm sounds like a challenge to me.... check out some of my deepthroat vids and if you still think your better, lets have a contest!!!
DeepthroatAngel Rude Space - Home the deepest I have gone is 16 inches... can u top that?

bentrim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i do a good job. i have often wondered, how many cocks i could suck off in say six hrs, and how much cum i could eat until i got " cum poison "

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think guys are better at it since they have a better idea what other guys like. Plus I think guys have more sex partners so there might be more chances to practice and learn from each other. With men who do practice oral sex it can be the main event in most encounters whereas with heterosexual sex it's the penetration--oral sex might just be part of foreplay.