which generation got the gift?

wants2bebigger

Experimental Member
Media
they say each generation is getting taller as time goes on. like the average height or a male now is taller than the average height of a male 100 years ago. so for kicks, which age group got the biggest cock?

20's
30's
40's
older?

dont know the age range on here, so yeah. and do you think that if this thred were to be done again in about 10 years do you think the younger group than your own would be larger than yours. for example, i am in my 20's, i am about 8" you know close enough. so when im in my 30's would the men in their 20's on average be larger than then men in there 30's. just a thought.

D

deleted30979

Well assuming height and penis size actually are unrelated, I don't see why guys would be getting bigger over time to any real extent. From an evolutionary standpoint it doesn't really make that much sense, because even the women on here don't say that they want to have kids with a guy who has a huge dick. It's not like being the baboon with the reddest ass, there are more important things to consider.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My age is in my profile. My measurements are in my signature line on every post. I think that the age of the penis bearer has little impact on the length of the penis. After all, general health and diet also contribute to the size of the species. I think that to some extent this also carries over to organ size. Brains and Penis are both organs. Of course the Brain is the largest sex organ we males have. It just depends on how we use our respective organs.