Which guy has the biggest cock?

Which of the guys in the photo has the biggest cock?

• Luca

Votes: 93 47.4%
  • Francesco

Votes: 47 24.0%
  • Jacopo

Votes: 56 28.6%

• Total voters

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I couldn't decide between #1 and #3 because they both have long faces and the regular big dick that I had access to for 5-6 years belonged to a long faced guy. To me #2 is the most handsome of the three, and I thought it would be just too much of a good thing for him to also have the biggest dick. I really think we deserve to see pictures of all three erected as well as flaccid cocks, though.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Hail for Luca's (and my) city.

I live in the countryside near Venice, but still i love the lagoon: is is where our roots are, and while i walk around, i feel the breath oh Venetian history surrounding me, and asking me to remember and keep my city always in my heart.

Venice is also my private spot, where i go with my gf when we need to stay alone, and fly on the wings of our love (dad owns a flat there :smile: ).

Regarding Luca... might be the genes?

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
so when do we actually get to see the pictures of the cocks...

E

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had to decide between #1 and #3 and I choose #3. Why you ask? Because... he looked like he had a bigger cock. He looked like he had that "big cock look". j/k. I voted for #3 cuz he looked the most attractive to me. #1 was a ridiculously close second though.

Jonah= hungreek's joke :biggrin1: