Votes: 209 45.3%

Votes: 94 20.4%

• Total voters

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LivingHell said:
Also, I'd be happy to hear your viewpoints if you'd care to reply after voting :wink:

This is actually mostly a cut&paste job of the PM I sent to someone who questioned my (exceptionally good :tongue:) choices...

No.4's smooth skin, sparkling eyes, and light hair are such a fucking turn-on to me. And he reminds me of an old colleague of mine that I used to fancy the ass off. I would home in on no.4 the second I saw him, and make no mistake about it. 1 and 3 have nose-shapes and sneering expressions that turn me off.

LivingHell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
alex8 said:
This is actually mostly a cut&paste job of the PM I sent to someone who questioned my (exceptionally good :tongue:) choices...

No.4's smooth skin, sparkling eyes, and light hair are such a fucking turn-on to me. And he reminds me of an old colleague of mine that I used to fancy the ass off. I would home in on no.4 the second I saw him, and make no mistake about it. 1 and 3 have nose-shapes and sneering expressions that turn me off.

Well when you put it like that....

lol @ someone questioning your choices. I hope it wasnt in a rude fashion :rolleyes:

25JASON

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Tough choice for me between 3 and 4. I chose 3. My take is this 1 probably has the biggest dick, 2 does nothing for me, 4 is most likely more of a submissive bottom. 3 on the other hand looks very versatile and up for anything.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For my tastes I find #1 to be the best looking by far. 4 is second place. 2 and 3 don't really float my boat. Nothing wrong with them of course, they're both good looking guys, but just not for me. As for who has the biggest dick, I have no idea. If there's a way to tell from a guy's face please inform me.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
I swear, it could be any of them. Maybe we could line them up naked, and have them show off which is the biggest.... much easier I think,...:biggrin1:

And more fun. I voted for three, but now I feel so ordinary.