Votes: 38 8.2%

Votes: 209 45.3%

Votes: 94 20.4%

• Total voters

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
Due to certain resemblances, I'm having to reconsider #4. The spikey blond hair, the arched eyebrow, that jaunty angle of pose. Hmm... I'm just sayin'. :tongue:

Creepy, It's like sorcerer has a son he doesn't know about:biggrin1:

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
(I do love all the supposedly straight guys talking about which guys they would fuck -- this place is turning into Brokeback LPSG....)

Anywaaaaaaaaay, after careful study, I think four looks like a hot bottom. Number 1 is cute but looks like he might be a little fat -- or is that the way the pink shirt is hanging. Two looks gross to me, but maybe it's the pic and the stupid hat. Three comes across as kinda skanky.

I'll go with number 4, but would want to have an option to switch to three.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
HungPommieDude said:
The distaste for #3 in the posts here is completely out of sync with the ease with which he is winning this poll.

Anyone care to go into bat for him?

I think I have made my opinion for the guy quite well known.. I find him very attractive.. I love the look of confidence and the air of superiority in his eyes... He is confident and that is hot:biggrin1:

LivingHell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess this thread proves that when it comes to guys it really is horses for courses, although 1 and 3 (the traditionally hot guys) do still hog nearly 80 per cent of the votes :cool:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
novice_btm said:
Due to certain resemblances, I'm having to reconsider #4. The spikey blond hair, the arched eyebrow, that jaunty angle of pose. Hmm... I'm just sayin'. :tongue:

OMG!!!! I was gonna say that!!! I am glad you did. He does look like the man from Hawaii...

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gee, all the guys jumped on this, didn't they? (pun intended!) From a girl's point of view, there's something in number three's look... an intensity maybe? A mystery to solve? There's so much more to it than looks... :rolleyes: I was drawn to him immediately.

:flirt: Karen

LivingHell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Karen M said:
Gee, all the guys jumped on this, didn't they? (pun intended!) From a girl's point of view, there's something in number three's look... an intensity maybe? A mystery to solve? There's so much more to it than looks... :rolleyes: I was drawn to him immediately.

I agree. I'd do him, even though I picked 1 for these purposes.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Karen M said:

No no Miss Karen. The mystery and confidence comes from the fact that the guy probably has a huge dick. I doubt he has much going on upstairs.:biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HungPommieDude said:
I feel sorry for 2.

He came second on my list, he needn't feel bad. :rolleyes:

*really just a bump to see whether we ever get any feckin answers from LivingHell* :biggrin1:

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think there should be a fifth choice.........none.........because I really don't want to fuck those guys or any guys. Is that ok to say out loud & not be considered closed-minded? lolololol..........

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HungSpermBoy said:
I think there should be a fifth choice.........none.........because I really don't want to fuck those guys or any guys. Is that ok to say out loud & not be considered closed-minded? lolololol..........

Of course you can say it out loud.
It just means that you should give no.4 an extra vote on my behalf. :tongue: