Votes: 94 20.4%

• Total voters

B_Jeff's Pole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
HungSpermBoy said:
I think there should be a fifth choice.........none.........because I really don't want to fuck those guys or any guys. Is that ok to say out loud & not be considered closed-minded? lolololol..........

I'm with HungSpermBoy on this one. Does anybody want my vote?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry, no "fifth choices." Vote like a gun was being held to your head, straight boys.

LivingHell -- out with it!!!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
novice_btm said:
Isn't choice #5 actually, "you're a STRAIGHT guy, so just skip the thread about fucking another GUY"? :confused: :tongue:

Don't try to spread logic where it is lacking, novice.

Spread your ass cheeks instead. :rolleyes:

Media
It's my birthday. I am bored. I ended up at this thread by accident so I'll respond. Seeing as I have been a really nice guy all weekend, it's time someone gets it in the ass. So in honor of this momentous occasion, no more Mr. Nice Guy! Got it! I'm going to go 100% gay for the time it takes to write this. I'm flipping a coin and Number 1 is going to get it. Right now. Come here, Big Guy. It's time you see God. I am going to do you hard. I am going to do you fast. I am going to fuck the red right out of your eyes. Then I am going flip you over and go down on you until that pink shirt turns my favorite shade of blue. And then . . . Oh, this is absurd. I'm not doing any of this. Time's up. I've reverted. Damn! Back to Mr. Nice Guy. Now I'm really beyond bored. Off to bed. No, Number 1, you don't get to come with me. Your time is up, Big Guy. Go read above—there are a number of people who are really interested in you. They'll actually do you. I'm just a writer. Really! Back off, Dude!

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LivingHell said:
Ok, time for dick size reveal

Number 3 = about 8"
Number 1,2,4 - about 6"

So I guess that cocky attitude is gotten from having a large cock! :mad: Wish I had one! I could tell just from the way his head is up in the air! Bastard! I picked #3 to fuck, but I thought 4 had the largest.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
chicagosam said:
It's my birthday. I am bored. I ended up at this thread by accident so I'll respond. Seeing as I have been a really nice guy all weekend, it's time someone gets it in the ass. So in honor of this momentous occasion, no more Mr. Nice Guy! Got it! I'm going to go 100% gay for the time it takes to write this. I'm flipping a coin and Number 1 is going to get it. Right now. Come here, Big Guy. It's time you see God. I am going to do you hard. I am going to do you fast. I am going to fuck the red right out of your eyes. Then I am going flip you over and go down on you until that pink shirt turns my favorite shade of blue. And then . . . Oh, this is absurd. I'm not doing any of this. Time's up. I've reverted. Damn! Back to Mr. Nice Guy. Now I'm really beyond bored. Off to bed. No, Number 1, you don't get to come with me. Your time is up, Big Guy. Go read above—there are a number of people who are really interested in you. They'll actually do you. I'm just a writer. Really! Back off, Dude!

Happy Birthday, and thanks for the chuckles!

Media
madame_zora said:
Happy Birthday, and thanks for the chuckles!

Thank you! And the chuckles—anything for you, Madame Zora! I've gotten a few good titters out of you, too! I am an ardent admirer, cara mio! You know . . . your avatar . . . my avatar . . . sprawled out on the same page . . . the World Wide Web is ours, Baby!

And . . . oh, damn, here comes Number 1 again. I told you, Big Guy, you were just seconds of demented writing. Hey! All of you guys up there who offered to fuck him! Help me out here! Whip those ginormous dicks out and leave him cross-eyed! DO IT NOW!

Later, Madame Zora. As always, you are a delight. Another place, another time, another page, you, me . . . :cool:

And we're back! Back to that profound and deeply important thread. Which dude wouldst thou fuckest!?

Number 1! I told you last night! Back off, Dude! It ain't happening! Gotta go!