Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ladies which guy would you marry ? a good looking "bad boy" with a good heart that treats you very well physically mentally sexually and emotionally but that lives a scarface/tony soprano lifestyle (with all the money , perks and draw backs) or would you take the good looking "safe guy" like a doctor that treats you just as good but lives a everyday suburb life

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll take the safe guy and I don't care what he does. He can be a landscaper, school custodian, a mechanic, or a doctor.

I am divorcing drama from my life!

Heck, I kinda like Volvo wagons. :smile:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Heck, I kinda like Volvo wagons. :smile:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: FFS! NJ - Steady now! You'll be wearing twinset and pearls next!!

To the OP - I think the question is a little dumb but seeing as I'm posting in your thread I guess I'd better answer it.

Bad boy - every time - at least all the skeletons are out of the closet - it's the quiet ones you have to watch...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: FFS! NJ - Steady now! You'll be wearing twinset and pearls next!!:redface: :redface: Oh I'm going to disappoint you but I love my cashmere twinsets. I try to buy a new one in a different color every year. I have been known to wear them with my Jackie O replica pearls. Is this why I don't meet men in the winter?

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ladies which guy would you marry ? a good looking "bad boy" with a good heart that treats you very well physically mentally sexually and emotionally but that lives a scarface/tony soprano lifestyle (with all the money , perks and draw backs) or would you take the good looking "safe guy" like a doctor that treats you just as good but lives a everyday suburb life

I wouldn't consider anyone who lived a mob lifestyle or lived off pain and harm to others no matter how good looking, how wealthy, or how well he treated me.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was sure I'd posted on this which leaves the question where the bloody hell did I accidentally post something that's going to turn out to have no relevance whatsoever?

Your bad guy isn't really a bad guy and I'd go for the good guy, life is already hard enough without being with someone who makes it harder.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I was sure I'd posted on this which leaves the question where the bloody hell did I accidentally post something that's going to turn out to have no relevance whatsoever?

Your bad guy isn't really a bad guy and I'd go for the good guy, life is already hard enough without being with someone who makes it harder.

You did - I think there are two copies of the same exact thread rolling around. :rolleyes:

I'd marry the guy who isn't afraid to wear womens' underwear. :cool:

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hmmmm? You are getting awfully close to home here. Why do you surmise the suburban doc is mundane? What if he is really fun? The occupation doesn't make them boring. U can be a boring drug dealer.

What if the suburban doc has gone to Hilton Head, Savannah, Belize, Telluride, Baja, Maui, Pebble beach, London, is planning Tuscany, Paris, the Bahamas, Madrid (all of this in 2 years) and his lady shops for Manolos, Vera Wang, Dolce and Gabbana, (in Italy mind you) has a country club membership and is looking for a convertible Benz? Buys gold on the Ponte Vecchio? Zips away for a naked sex and alcohol fueled week at Turks and Caicos? And gets the living shit fucked out of her every day?

I hate this kind of good boy/ bad boy comparison, as if being a bad boy automatically implies a more exciting life. Bull shit. I know lots of good boys, me included who have a pretty fucking great time and so does their lady.

Want my thought? Driven, career oriented competitive men, the kind who have endured 8-10 years of punishing grad school, who have achieved some success in life want it all. Those guys are fun.

Fooilish stereotypes.

Actually the more I think about it, the WORSE the original question becomes. As wldhoney says why would a man assume, where does the thought process originate, that would lead one to think a woman would choose a gangster over a man who dedicates his life to healing people?

And taking it further, this is why we have women kicking the absolute shit out of men in the education realm. Women as I have said now get 57% of college degrees, soon to be 61%. Why? Because women see the value of effort toward a goal, the degree, while men don't and think they can just skate thru life. It bears repeating that women or the next generation will have to pair bond with a man well below their education rank. IN the black community that is now an absolute fact.

Has it come to this, that men think so little of themselves and of women? Actaully given the OPs name I should have guessed.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmm? You are getting awfully close to home here. Why do you surmise the suburban doc is mundane? What if he is really fun? Somehow I think not, but I don't know.

I hate this kind of good boy/ bad boy comparison, as if being a bad boy automatically implies a more exciting life. Bull shit. I know lots of good boys, me included who have a pretty fucking great time and so does their lady. I wanna be your lady I love to travel. :flirt: :05:

Want my thought? Driven, career oriented competitive men, the kind who have endured 8-10 years of punishing grad school, who have achieved some success in life want it all. Those guys are fun. Yup, that seems to be one of my types lately. :kiss:

Fooilish stereotypes. Aren't all stereotypes foolish? :confused: :smile:

Actually the more I think about it, the WORSE the original question becomes. As wldhoney says why would a man assume, where does the thought process originate, that would lead one to think a woman would choose a gangster over a man who dedicates his life to healing people? I hate that whole thug love trend it is a complete turn off to me no matter what nationality the man is.

And taking it further, this is why we have women kicking the absolute shit out of men in the education realm. Women as I have said now get 57% of college degrees, soon to be 61%. Why? Because women see the value of effort toward a goal, the degree, while men don't and think they can just skate thru life. It bears repeating that women or the next generation will have to pair bond with a man well below their education rank. IN the black community that is now an absolute fact. Sad, but true. This is a major reason why I haven't dated a Black man since the Reagan Administration. I see LOTS of very attractive Black men all the time; but thats all they are...good looking. I try talking to them and can't because I don't speak ghetto. They are what my great grandmother used to call "breath and britches". This means all they do is walk around breathing God's air and not contributing anything to society. I don't have time for that nonsense.

Has it come to this, that men think so little of themselves and of women? Actaully given the OPs name I should have guessed.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmm? You are getting awfully close to home here. Why do you surmise the suburban doc is mundane? What if he is really fun? Somehow I think not, but I don't know.

I hate this kind of good boy/ bad boy comparison, as if being a bad boy automatically implies a more exciting life. Bull shit. I know lots of good boys, me included who have a pretty fucking great time and so does their lady. I wanna be your lady I love to travel. :flirt: :05:

Want my thought? Driven, career oriented competitive men, the kind who have endured 8-10 years of punishing grad school, who have achieved some success in life want it all. Those guys are fun. Yup, that seems to be one of my types lately. :kiss:

Actually the more I think about it, the WORSE the original question becomes. As wldhoney says why would a man assume, where does the thought process originate, that would lead one to think a woman would choose a gangster over a man who dedicates his life to healing people? I hate that whole thug love trend it is a complete turn off to me no matter what nationality the man is.

And taking it further, this is why we have women kicking the absolute shit out of men in the education realm. Women as I have said now get 57% of college degrees, soon to be 61%. Why? Because women see the value of effort toward a goal, the degree, while men don't and think they can just skate thru life. It bears repeating that women or the next generation will have to pair bond with a man well below their education rank. IN the black community that is now an absolute fact. Sad, but true. This is a major reason why I haven't dated a Black man since the Reagan Administration. I see LOTS of very attractive Black men all the time; but thats all they are...good looking. I try talking to them and can't because I don't speak ghetto. They are what my great grandmother used to call "breath and britches". This means all they do is walk around breathing God's air and not contributing anything to society. I don't have time for that nonsense.

Its really epidemic now that girls are overwhelming boys in virtually all fields of education. Not just the black community but its most evident there.

Can you even fathom a woman graduating from college and moving back in with her parents?!! Most 22 yo girls would rather walk across molten lava than go back to mom and dad. Boys seemingly don't care. Trying to delay adulthood till 35. How young woman will find a suitable mate to begin a life I don't know. I guess she will have to marry another girl.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its really epidemic now that girls are overwhelming boys in virtually all fields of education. Not just the black community but its most evident there.

Can you even fathom a woman graduating from college and moving back in with her parents?!! Yes, but I grew up in a very naive and sheltered community. Most 22 yo girls would rather walk across molten lava than go back to mom and dad. Boys seemingly don't care. Trying to delay adulthood till 35. That's true. How young woman will find a suitable mate to begin a life I don't know. I guess she will have to marry another girl. HA! Not this girl. I don't do pussy. I guess I will have to settle for some college educated nice guy who lives in his parents basement. :frown1: :mad: :rolleyes:

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Yes, all black men are nothing but glorified carbon dioxide producers. Not a single one is intelligent or well-bred...

So fuck you, you despicable bitch.
If insulting bigoted cunts like you gets me banned from this place then so be it.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wingnut... you are usually one of the most perceptive and sensitive posters in a thread...

I don't even follow (understand) your more recent posting in this thread.

ANyway, I'm sure you have your reasons, but can you please help a poor gal like me keep her lovely image of you?!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wingnut... you are usually one of the most perceptive and sensitive posters in a thread...

I don't even follow (understand) your more recent posting in this thread.

ANyway, I'm sure you have your reasons, but can you please help a poor gal like me keep her lovely image of you?!

Perceptive and sensitive?!? :eek: WTF? :confused: Have those posts been deleted; because I have experienced nothing but angry, ignorant, misogynistic, and often unprovoked posts like the one in this thread.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Can you even fathom a woman graduating from college and moving back in with her parents?!! Most 22 yo girls would rather walk across molten lava than go back to mom and dad. Boys seemingly don't care. Trying to delay adulthood till 35. How young woman will find a suitable mate to begin a life I don't know. I guess she will have to marry another girl.

I moved back in with my parents when I graduated from college. Didn't move out until a month before my 32nd birthday. Unfortunately, since I hated where I grew up... I didn't fit in there, but I guess I just wasn't ready to be out on my own at the time.

I'll take the "safe guy". I've never gone for the "bad boy" type...

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perceptive and sensitive?!? :eek: WTF? :confused: Have those posts been deleted; because I have experienced nothing but angry, ignorant, misogynistic, and often unprovoked posts like the one in this thread.

I'm sorry, njqt -- I've only been around a few weeks. I don't know everybody that well, Even so, I've always enjoyed wingnut's postings and I've bumped into him in many a topic where he WASN'T angry or misogynistic. Everybody has personality -- just like I can count on you to bring things down to earth and cut to the chase! :biggrin1:

(And NO, I am not being sarcastic. I frequently put my foot in my mouth, but at least I meant whatever I said... :wink: Jeez did I just say I was stupid? God, maybe I'd be better off putting a cork in my mouth!)