Which hangs lower your Flaccid Length or your Balls/Scrotum???

When not wearing underwear, which hangs lower???

• Flaccid Length

Votes: 202 45.6%
  • Balls/Scrotum

Votes: 144 32.5%
  • Both hang at the same or near equal length

Votes: 97 21.9%

• Total voters

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When not wearing underwear, which hangs lower???... Do you think the type of underwear you wear effects how low either hang while you’re not wearing underwear??? (I.e. boxers vs. briefs)

What else effects how low they hang??? (Temperature of the enviroment, amount of hydration (water intake), mood etc.???)

Thanks for voting & commenting in advance! :smile:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Flaccid penis hangs lower, unless there is major shrinkage due to cold or something. Even when wearing briefs, when my penis wraps over my scrotum, it still hangs lower.

Thickone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My nuts hang lower when i am flacid.

What affects how low they hang?
1)Level of arousal of course

2)I have always lived in the south and mine hang LOW. I recently went on a Fly Fishing trip to Colorado and the entire week I was there (9,000 feet in the mountains) my nuts stayed amazingly close to my body. Weird thing was, this condition lasted inside or outside at all times and temp didn't have a thing to do with it.

3)In cold weather, they stay close to me.

:biggrin1:

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ZapZav said:
When not wearing underwear, which hangs lower???... Do you think the type of underwear you wear effects how low either hang while you’re not wearing underwear??? (I.e. boxers vs. briefs)

ballz, no.

What else effects how low they hang??? (Temperature of the enviroment, amount of hydration (water intake), mood etc.???)

temperature...for me. i also live in a very warm climate, my ballz r kinda large and they hang pretty low, over the past 8 years ive sat on them twice.(shockingly painful experience).

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My flaccid hangs lower than my balls when my legs are distanced apart, but I have thick, muscular thighs and they tend to push my balls and cock upwards so I really have no "natural hang to speak of.

OmahaBeef

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have low hanging balls normally when it is hot out, and when it is cold they come close to the body...

the reasoning: from my knowledge your balls want to be at an optimum tempurature to produce sperm and semen. Your body knows the optimum tempurature so it reacts accordingly. When it is hot out, they tend to hang to avoid getting even hotter from your body heat and cool off. When it is cold, they come close to the body to keep warm from the body heat and stay at the right tempurature.

Hopefully that makes sense. If you want proof, if they are hanging low stand nude infront of a cold fan or put something cold on the nuts, after a few minutes they will come up close to the body. Same if they are already close just instead of something cold, put something warm there.

That is of course just what I have heard, but it makes sense. And as to the question, my flaccid hangs lower than my balls, but I have a 6" flaccid. My balls hang about 4 inches.

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sizemic said:
I have low hanging balls normally when it is hot out, and when it is cold they come close to the body...

the reasoning: from my knowledge your balls want to be at an optimum tempurature to produce sperm and semen. Your body knows the optimum tempurature so it reacts accordingly. When it is hot out, they tend to hang to avoid getting even hotter from your body heat and cool off. When it is cold, they come close to the body to keep warm from the body heat and stay at the right tempurature.

Hopefully that makes sense. If you want proof, if they are hanging low stand nude infront of a cold fan or put something cold on the nuts, after a few minutes they will come up close to the body. Same if they are already close just instead of something cold, put something warm there.

That is of course just what I have heard, but it makes sense. And as to the question, my flaccid hangs lower than my balls, but I have a 6" flaccid. My balls hang about 4 inches.
Makes sense!

Thanks! :smile:

7point5

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My dick hangs (about 4in flaccid)) about 1in below my balls. When I was in college, I would wake up and dress "fluffed" at about 6in and my roomate (who was quite small) couldn't believe it and never stopped telling me so.

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I guess they've always been about the same... I think my balls hang slightly lower than my cock, but it changes. It depends on the season. Its summer now, so they hang lower, but in the winter... BRRR!

Desmond_decker

Just Browsing
Media
Balll hang much lower. I'm a grower. mood and temp seems to affect both the same way. I'd never measure nor would I know how but women say my balls are very large. In fact women some times stare at that area (fully clothed) I think they thier saying my penis (which is generally in turtle configuation) but its really my balls.

I there is a women at work always looks, I wonder what my chances are with her.

Hungrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Balls hang much lower than my dick. 9 x 6 stiff and 6" soft. Left testicle hangs very low about 1 1/2" lower than cock.

Can be a pest when sitting if not wearing tight underwear which I hate.