Which hole does a better job at massaging, and stimulating your cock: pussy or ass?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You have asked two totally different questions and I will answer them both as for the way I feel personally as a Bi Guy. First your hard cock in a tight ass is totally STIMULATED as the pressure of the entire ass is encasing your cock with its tightness!! Second the MASSAGING of your hard cock inside a pussy that has done its Kegel Exercises is totally able to MILK your cock thus massaging it with the cunt muscles, squeezing it in the cunt canal!!

Now I am not able to answer in the Thread as I have to many points against Me already for answering the WRONG THREADS: ["Ask A Gay Man" (If a Gay Guy Tried sex with a woman, would fucking pussy make him climax? And feel pleasurable, and does it make you cum?) ] BUT my answer would be: YES an vagina would make Me CUM!!!! Bill

Reactions: submit452

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
They kind of feel the same to me.. Of course, the start of pussy penetration is best because the pussy is very wet.. I really don't use lube when I have anal with my girl.. I just slobber all over her ass and my cock is already wet from her pussy.. Then I just continue to drop saliva on her ass and also get more lube from her pussy and at that point her ass feels the same.. I love my girl bent over with my cock in her ass.. She's sexy!

Reactions: Lowballs5

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My girlfriend exercises her pussy muscles, and I love the way she grips me when I'm sliding into her. She also has this sort of ripple technique where I feel her working up and down my cock. An ass feels different, whether it's my girlfriend's or my fuck buddy's. It's partly the resistance when you start sliding your cock in, partly the way the lube you use is at play, partly the incredible feeling of ending up balls deep. But comparisons are tricky. Every pussy is different. Every ass is different. I know I'm lucky with the people I'm currently fucking.