Which hole feels better riding your dick:pussy or ass?

neogaf1000

Sexy Member
Media
I just saw a cam vid of a woman riding a guy, and when the girl was riding his dick, he didn't seem to be getting any pleasure out of it, and didn't make any noises or expressions at all, but when the girl was riding him with her pussy he started moaning,grunting, cursing, and getting into it, so does it feel better when a woman rides you with her pussy then her ass?

rckhrdstd

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
To me pussy feels tighter and wetter the entire way, but a man can take my cock harder and deeper than almost any chick I've been with! I prefer pussy, but when I wanna fuck HARD and DEEP I go for a jock! Plus, dudes that know how to clamp down and milk a dick.... UNF.

Oldfartwho sucks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ass for me! Haven't fucked a guys' ass yet but a fair share of women.
Part of it is the pure nastiness of it. With most women you are getting something she probably hasn't given to many men. My ex let me fuck her sweet little ass and it was so hot when she would ask: "Do you want to put it in my ass?'
Never said NO.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love the feel of my fuck buddy's ass and the way he grips my cock. But there's no way an ass can offer the natural wetness of my girlfriend's pussy. And her ass feels pretty good too when my lubed cock slides into it. pussy or ass? Let's call it a tie

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the feel of my fuck buddy's ass and the way he grips my cock. But there's no way an ass can offer the natural wetness of my girlfriend's pussy. And her ass feels pretty good too when my lubed cock slides into it. pussy or ass? Let's call it a tie
Prefer to fuck ass (and be fucked) the nice tight grip and muscular contractions make it so horny and sensual, find pussy lips to wet and don't grip as well and I never get the same depth of penetration even with her ass in the air.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

A pussy gives you one thing, an ass another. Esp a man's ass. There's definitely something about the muscleness of it, the hair around the hole. Love looking down and seeing my wet cock sliding in and out and his hole hair getting sloppy wet.

Reactions: LVCB77 and bigguy4u