Which hypothetical "guy" would you choose to fuck?

your choice?

• Total voters

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, 9 would be right. It's been a while since I took statistics, but basically there would be repeated guys by counting with your method. Like you would have an average face, nice body, and small dick... And then there would be a combination where you would have a nice body, average face, small dick - nice body, small dick, average face - etc.

Anyway, I'm not so surprised at the poll results. It's been my experience on this site that the current contributing members are on here because:

a) They (men) have a big dick;
b) They (mostly women) have or had experience with big dicks;
c) They (men or women) have a preference for big dicks; or
d) They thought the site was a joke and joined to see what it was all about.

So even though some people have a specific preference for big dicks, I don't think that they would choose with whom they're sleeping on that preference alone.

That said, I chose guy #3 because a face is what gives me my first impression of any person. If he is handsome and happens to be in decent shape, then I may find myself physically attracted to him. And, at the risk of sounding potentially shallow, I want to be able to look into his eyes and still be attracted to him. The same applies to women, but I guess that's not what this topic is about.

P.S. One's negative may be another's positive. It could be a win-win-win for someone who prefers an overweight man who happens to be lookable in the face and hung in the penis department. I understand and appreciate the intent of this poll, but it's just something to think about - not everyone who wants to sleep with guy #1 may be doing so because he's hung, although at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. I'd just be curious to see how they would find out if he's hung in the first place.

Last edited:

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
I would say #1 most likely. I am no gym rat and GOD KNOWS I could use a bit of cardio. I love a daddy/bear type. Unless you are inferring that he is morbidly obese and house bound... Then I would have to say #3. And lastly the middle child #2.

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
#1-- because it's the most "adaptable" and changeable, esp. since most people are stuck with the face and cock they're born with.