Which is better... being handsome or hung?

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From the straight guy's perspective, I'd say handsome is preferable. Hung might turn out to be a pleasant surprise for many women but its an after-the-fact benefit. In my experience, hung, even when blatantly apparent, is not a physical attribute that attracts much female attention in the first place.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Handsome. I am more handsome than hung and in a lover i would prefer someone to be handsome cos i'm not going to be looking at their cock most of the time.

It is useful to know other opinions tho, i shall ask future interests so i can discount the ones that say hung.

And Calboner gave the best response.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd choose handsome over hung. I'd choose the goodlooking guy with the average dick over the ugly guy with the huge one - always.

mike_spike

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Brilliant responses everyone. I think handsome over hung wins. And if you add honesty and consideration to that -- that trumps merely being merely handsome.

I suppose the worst thing would be a homely, inconsiderate jerk with a big dick.

From the straight guy's perspective, I'd say handsome is preferable. Hung might turn out to be a pleasant surprise for many women but its an after-the-fact benefit. In my experience, hung, even when blatantly apparent, is not a physical attribute that attracts much female attention in the first place.

It depends on the goal, if your asking would you rather be handsome or hung and the goal is to have sex and personality doesnt come into play because we all know thats important then handsome wins out every time basically because of what this guy said.
From personal experience Big cocks are novelty's to 99% of women impressive sure but that alone most likely wont get you laid.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you seen whats happens to Handsome people when they AGE ?. they get UGLY...
So then you are the ugly person WITH the small dick. I'd much rather always be the ugly person with the BIG dick. In the dark, you dont see UGLY....but you certianly feel BIG.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd choose handsome over hung. I'd choose the goodlooking guy with the average dick over the ugly guy with the huge one - always.

Good thing you are handsome AND hung, right, woofer?!?

Have you seen whats happens to Handsome people when they AGE ?. they get UGLY...
So then you are the ugly person WITH the small dick. I'd much rather always be the ugly person with the BIG dick. In the dark, you dont see UGLY....but you certianly feel BIG.

Um, not everyone gets ugly as they age. I know lots of older men who are still extremely handsome. If you take care of yourself (don't smoke, wear sunscreen, etc.) you can age very gracefully.

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
If I had to pick I'd say handsome... cause I'd at least get noticed in the first place, and therefore have more of a chance. It's not as though one can walk around with their cock out in public, and no one's gonna be checkin out your package if they don't find you yourself attractive in the first place.

However, I really enjoy being both. ^_^

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Me too. They are so much nicer to look at over the restaurant table!

Some of the VGL guys I've been with have been insecure after seeing how hung I am, but I just tell them not to worry I've got enough for both of us. LOL.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with Mike Spike. Thought this was a simple question.
It's better to be handsome of course.
Nice guys finish first.
Of course it is worth noting that "average" looking nice guys who are hung seem to be pretty much always in high demand as well.