which is better boxers or boxer briefs

cant

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hi im thinking of switching to either boxers or boxer briefs and i just want an opinion on whats good?

plz list one of the following and a reason why. people who have worn for whole lives is a plus:)?

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it just depends on the person .. I prefer boxer briefs .. but if you get them find ones that say they wont ride up on the package .. its sooo annoying when they do

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Boxer briefs. Boxers are worthless, I would rather go commando... basically the same thing without the pointless crap getting in the way. Boxer briefs... gotta find what suits you... but they make it look good, aren't as tight briefs, their comfortable, and keep the warmth of ur cock rubbing on your leg from causing necessary boners because its strapped in.

mamoila

Experimental Member
Media
I prrefer boxers, I am not hung but I need the room, I have very large nuts which really is annoying to me.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear boxers if I want to be all loose and wiggly, briefs for a little more containment. I don't like boxer/briefs as much...too snug.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't like boxer briefs as for me they 'trap heat' in the legs and make my balls (and ass) sweat. I can work in damp or hot environments and like the air flow (a simple 'leg shake' keeps everything clear and free).

I also think its what you gets used to- I grew up watching my pop wear boxers, so its what I wore....now to wear boxer breifs feels constricting (like wearing regular briefs with leg fabric on)

buy one pair of each and try it out....

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a teen in the mid 1960s, I switched from briefs to boxer shorts. The extra room was a relief after wearing snug briefs. Boxers are more comfortable.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All depends on what you currently wear now, which I guess is briefs.

You may find on days, you welcome the total free environment that boxers give you, especially on hot days, but if you are doing any activates, then boxer briefs are better suited.

Myself, was briefs till aged 11, went boxers, and about 6 years back, went more boxer briefs, with the army trunk styles from C-in2 being my prefered choice.

I have actually tried jocks once, but to date, I have yet to find a jock comfortable enough to accommodate myself, without my balls falling out, which most of these fashion type jocks have a habit of doing.

However, I have just ordered a C-in2 Jock, that I am hoping will work for me, especially with the amount of cycling I do.