which is better?

robertxxx: a large cock or a good personality..

If you can't have them both at the same time of course..
all of us would have both of course , but if you would have to choose?

Mr._Ouch: Easy: a good personality doesn't get you pussy. A big cock will; plus, once the girl realizes the advantage of size, she'll be back for more.

Mr. Ouch

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Mr._Ouch link=board=relationships;num=1069187544;start=0#1 date=11/18/03 at 16:30:46]a good personality doesn't get you pussy. A big cock will; [/quote]

Spoken like a man with no personality whatsoever.

HUMONGOUS: ;) :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? :ppersonality of course--- i cannot beleive that someone would choose dick over personality. i know people who have huge endowments and their personality sucks. these people i tend to stay away from. those with smaller pakages but nicer personalities win out everytime. i have a very good friend who is in a domestic violence relationship because her husband has a big penis. he has no personality and what little he does have sucks. she stays with this guy because he is a good fuck, yet she is miserable. there is so much more to a person than a penis. however this is a personal choice. to each his own. :D ;D

rainfletcher: I think it's safer to say that this was spoken by someone with some insecurities....People always want what they don't have right? Many on this board (if posts are any judge) have been blessed with BOTH. For those who haven't, it's no shame in wishing for the thing you haven't got. The question being phrased the way it was (either / or), it makes it a tad complicated.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My guess is that it's all dependent upon the recipient. personally, I don't just walk up to a woman and blurt out,"Hey, babe, I've probably go the biggest dick in here; wanna confirm that??" Personality has more sublty than that. And after viewing WHO started this, it wouldn't be any surpise if he had NEITHER.

tracksuitboy: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=relationships;num=1069187544;start=0#2 date=11/18/03 at 19:56:02]
[/quote]

I'm with DMW on this one.

tracksuitboy: [quote author=Rain link=board=relationships;num=1069187544;start=0#4 date=11/18/03 at 22:49:20]I think it's safer to say that this was spoken by someone with some insecurities[/quote]

Not necessarily, but signature line does imply that.

I think Robert has posed a fair question on a board populated by well-hung men.

I would hope that personality wins every time.

TSB

PS.  Yeah, both would be great! And throw in a lottery win too!

PPS. Going off at a complete tanget; a couple of years ago I was walking along Knightsbridge and glanced towards the traffic.  Waiting for the lights to turn green was a man somewhere around 25 - 28, a lovely mop of blond hair and looks to die for.  Fuck he could have been a catwalk model or a movie star he was utterly, utterly, utterly good-looking. Oh, and he was driving a Bentley Azure (£250,000)!.  Doesn't it make you sick!

Tender: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=relationships;num=1069187544;start=0#2 date=11/18/03 at 19:56:02]

[/quote]

nicely said DMW!! :)

i go for personality....

if he has that, he can be taught tricks to make up for the other .... ;)
Tender

ORCABOMBER: Personality, oh yes. I mean, I like the fact that I'm "unique" and the female friends I have appreciate it to. What's a wang going to get you? Laid by people who don't care about you, or your skills, your job, your life, your acheivements. I mean, literally, what the fuck is the point?

Mr._Ouch: [quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=relationships;num=1069187544;start=0#10 date=11/19/03 at 11:16:59]Personality, oh yes. I mean, I like the fact that I'm "unique" and the female friends I have appreciate it to.  What's a wang going to get you? Laid by people who don't care about you, or your skills, your job, your life, your acheivements. I mean, literally, what the fuck is the point?[/quote]

The point of what? The original question was pretty pointless, wouldn't you agree? I mean, on balance, you are probably better off having both a big dick and a good personality.

But guys who stress "personality" often sound like the limp-dicked losers in high school, the geeks with thick glasses, who were oh so sensitive and wondered why that didn't get them any.

I feel I have a strong, masculine, aggressive personality, partially fuelled by the realization that once she and I are in the bedroom, the girl will realize quickly that size DOES matter (and she'll wonder where the f*uck I've been all her life, lol).

mindseye: Good thing you've got a big dick, 'cause your charm ain't gettin' you nowhere.

--a geek with thick glasses who gets some anyway.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Let's look at the proposition from a totally different perspective...that of the virgin - the guy who's vowed not to get any until he gets married.

In that case if he's well endowed, his acquaintances are saying, "What a waste!"

And whether he has a great personality or not (everybody has some personality), the girls see him as either a challenge to their amorous abilities and aggressively seek his cherry, or they see him as no threat because of his vow and feel safe in his presence.

So some guys, the present and past virgins on the board who are or were saving it, can have it both ways.  ;)

Pecker

I made a toast to my wife on her birthday, "To the best woman a man ever had."  The waiter joined me.

tracksuitboy: [quote author=Mr._Ouch link=board=relationships;num=1069187544;start=0#11 date=11/19/03 at 12:09:26] The original question was pretty pointless, wouldn't you agree?[/quote]
No. It may be frivolous but there's nothing wrong with that.

But guys who stress "personality" often sound like the limp-dicked losers in high school, the geeks with thick glasses, who were oh so sensitive and wondered why that didn't get them any.
Jeez, who stuck a broom handle up your ass?

I feel I have a strong, masculine, aggressive personality
Personality? Hmmm ... not from where we're all standing.
You should be getting the drift by now from the above replies.

tracksuitboy: [quote author=MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK link=board=relationships;num=1069187544;start=0#8 date=11/19/03 at 07:22:32]Please, TSB, you're gonna need a shammy to clean up all your drooling![/quote]
Blimey, you should have seen the puddle it made when I saw him!  The pavement (sidewalk) was flooded!

Tender: [quote author=Pecker link=board=relationships;num=1069187544;start=0#13 date=11/19/03 at 13:00:59]
In that case if he's well endowed, his acquaintances are saying, "What a waste!"

Pecker
[/quote]

the right girl, doesnt see his waiting as a waste at ALL!! ;)

and some girls might even see him as 'safe'. who wants to go out with a guy, who only wants you in his bed?
not me! id rather have a waiter!!
Tender

Krowax: A guy who just is a big dick won't get anything.

Besides, there's PE, which I myself has proven works. =P

tigerwolf: I'd choose a big dick. *snicker* Personality you can always work on, but unless you start out average for length, PE won't do anything for you. Jelqing and the like are generally made for people who are 5" and up to begin with.

Tender: so overall are you saying that a small guy cant be good in bed? of course i understand that some just have an attraction for the larger size....

i just find it pretty shallow that one would chose dick size over personality.
i mean for a relationship, not just a sexual encounter...
if it were just a one time thing, why even pose the q? personality wouldnt need to be that great for few hours lol
???
Tender