which is better?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by honey_jay89, Oct 12, 2010.

1. honey_jay89

honey_jay89 New Member

im just w0ndering in the side of a guy which is better a mushr0om headed c0ck but small length.or n0t to girthy but large length or girthy but average size?

2. BikerBear

Gold Member

Albums:
    It all depends on what it's attached to!!! :smile:

3. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

I checked your other three posts. Seems to be a context, maybe you worry about things you don’t need to worry about. I’m guessing you are asking about your own dick.

If so, it is your dick, you know, and it’s as good as your are. If you are sexy, your dick is sexy. Mostly, anyone turns on to you, they turn on to your dick.

Mushroom heads are very attractive. It’s fun to suck a mushroom head, nice to get the lips down around that crown. I’ll let the women speak for themselves. Some women apparently like thickness a lot. If a mushroom head matters during intercourse, separately from being thick, I can’t guess.

So if you have a mushroom head, be happy, your partners will likely be delighted.

If you are short and thick, it is fine. There are people, like me, who love this. If your partner likes you, they will hardly object to that nice thickness and they might even like it not being too long.

Personally, I think some of the really long and thin ones are intriguing. When guys cum it’s just the same for them. If you have a long thin one, anyone who is turned on to you will get turned on feeling you cum, when they do, they will like your cock just the way it is.

4. zimby

zimby New Member

Generally I prefer girth over length (visually speaking) and if it's topped off with a big knob that makes it all the better!

Draft saved Draft deleted