Which is more Embarrassing?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by babydickk, May 14, 2008.

1. babydickk

babydickk New Member

Albums:
    Having to reveal an undersized penis to a female you know has a fair sexual history...or...Adequate sized cock premature ejaculation?

Unfortunately for me, Im undersized and ejaculate all too quickly--but im curious to know opinions from both guys and girls.

Girls: What is more frustrating. Anticipating his cock for the first time, only to be 'dissapointed' (at least visually), or having a faux stud prematurely ejaculate? What if a guy is small and prematurely ejaculates?

Guys: Have you suffered from either size or stamina anxiety? Which has been more prevelant? Which would you consider to be more important that you have..size or stamina?...I assume many of you will say a good mix..so if you had to go 70-30..which way you going?

thanks..

Attached Files:

2. D_Garlyk Goldenarm

D_Garlyk Goldenarm New Member

70 for stamina, 30 for size.

I think the Adequate sized cock premature ejaculation would be more embarrassing.

3. MYDEEPTHROAT

MYDEEPTHROAT Member

Don't worry ... Be HAPPY !!!

Your obviously a Good Looking Young Guy who has nothing to worry about!!!

Looks like a HOT BODY and a Nice Cock to me ... there's nothing wrong with you !!!

As for premature ejaculation ... take it easy ... enjoy yourself ... you'll gain more control of the situation with practice ... :rolleyes:

You have nothing to worry about !!!!

P.S. Your HOT ... I'd be ON MY KNEES in a minute ...

4. iceman888888

iceman888888 Member

I am going with size.... you can change Prem Ejac status through some work.

5. Guardian100

Guardian100 Member

If I'm in love with the person niether is an issue to me, op i think you're worrying too much.

6. D_Allysiah Roundmounds

D_Allysiah Roundmounds Account Disabled

You want an honest opinion right? Okay from recent personal experience: I had the "dissapointment" of anticipation for a first time encounter with a really nice guy, not so great body, but have to say was unhappy with size, uncircumsized, and stamina too long because I wanted to get it over with. You can still get your jollys off with a small dick but, lets face it. If girls are here they are size queens and prefer a long dong. I was dissapointed yes but then again...I am not in love.

Love is completely different and females will get off on the emotional aspects...but mind you. some of us fall in love with large pee pees...

7. CaptainChaos

CaptainChaos New Member

Albums:
    just go down on her for like 20+ mins....then it wont seem like a big deal.

8. babydickk

babydickk New Member

Albums:
    Less so to do with my situation,and more so to ask you all which situatuation you would rather avoid...

9. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

A small penis in todays world is almost just a total joke to WOMEN, and men who are large and premature ejaculate would almost be expected a lot of the time.

If i had to choose to be a joke or to be a man who cannot last long, but whom women would still sleep with knowing this... well.

10. Sherwood D. Likelym

Sherwood D. Likelym Well-Known Member

Albums:
    These are difficult hypothetical questions ... ...? Seems to me ejaculating prematurely could be both embarassing and rewarding. I've observed apparently small dimensional penises, but I am always intrigued to oberve the changes that occur with sexual stimulation. Being a naturist, and having observed hundreds of various shaped penises, size really is a moot issue.

11. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

Pai Mei!!!!!

12. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

The women I know don't care much about penis size,,, they want to be loved and courted and treated well. Many really have not seen or experienced many penises. They want to be loved and respected,,, The order is attraction, then love, then sex.

13. Principessa

Gold Member

While I'm not likely to say no to 20 minutes of oral, :wink: it's not going to make up for a small penis. If anything it will exacerbate the problem, because cunnilingus often makes me squirt. :redface: From experience I can tell you that a small penis will slip out repeatedly after getting me that wet.

14. CaptainChaos

CaptainChaos New Member

Albums:

Well if you really want I guess he could skip it, and just get on with disapointing you with his "less than huge penis".
    Then where would you be? :tongue:

15. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I think stamina is more important than size. Premature ejaculation jeopardises your partner's pleasure much more than having a small penis.

Anyway neither of the two should be embarassing. Premature ejaculation can be worked out, with patience, couple collaboration and love. In any event some medicaments can help.

I came tto early sometimes: one can always go on with hands and mouth and take his partner to paradise.

16. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I'd say sneezing and shitting your pants caps 'em all.

17. WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Albums:
    My eyes, like an animals, would see in the dark to
    As an owner of a large cock, 7.5x6.5, who struggles with a lack of stamina, I wouldn't trade mine for a 4" with stamina, but probably would a 6" if I could have really studly stamina, ha.

It's only embarrassing when you shoot as soon as you enter, which has happened to me, but I generally can prolong it by pausing or slowing down after I feel the orgasm building, so it usually isn't an issue with most girls.
    Seeing their reactions to me penetrating them and being able to make some girls cum by pressing the head deep and grinding on their clit with my pelvic bone is enough for them and me.

That being said my girlfriend had sex with a friend of mine who is 5" at best and he gave her back to back orgasms from just being able to hit it hard and fast consistently for a long time and though she'd choose my cock over his in the size/looks dept., she definitely prefers the way he fucks, so it's a preference thing.

There have been several girls who really wanted/needed extended pounding, hard and fast and that I just can't do and so it was embarrassing to not be able to deliver when they were asking (or demanding in some cases) me to fuck them harder.

To answer your question directly I'd take size over stamina at 70-30, as that pretty sums my cock up anyway, haha.
    Overall you'll have a better chance of making a girl cum during sex with stamina as opposed to just a big cock.

18. D_Barney Bagelrack

D_Barney Bagelrack Account Disabled

Small, big, they all have their charms. :)

19. B_FallingShort

B_FallingShort New Member

i dont really have size or stamina and im a virgin i almost dread the day a girl sees my cock lol

20. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

You can't compare a small dick with premature ejaculation, he's only doing this so you can tell him how awful it would be to have a small dick so he can wack off to the idea of SPH.

Draft saved Draft deleted