Which is more Embarrassing?

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Having to reveal an undersized penis to a female you know has a fair sexual history...or...Adequate sized cock premature ejaculation?

Unfortunately for me, Im undersized and ejaculate all too quickly--but im curious to know opinions from both guys and girls.

Girls: What is more frustrating. Anticipating his cock for the first time, only to be 'dissapointed' (at least visually), or having a faux stud prematurely ejaculate? What if a guy is small and prematurely ejaculates?

Guys: Have you suffered from either size or stamina anxiety? Which has been more prevelant? Which would you consider to be more important that you have..size or stamina?...I assume many of you will say a good mix..so if you had to go 70-30..which way you going?

thanks..

Attachments

Reactions: deleted1046538

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't worry ... Be HAPPY !!!

Your obviously a Good Looking Young Guy who has nothing to worry about!!!

Looks like a HOT BODY and a Nice Cock to me ... there's nothing wrong with you !!!

As for premature ejaculation ... take it easy ... enjoy yourself ... you'll gain more control of the situation with practice ... :rolleyes:

You have nothing to worry about !!!!

P.S. Your HOT ... I'd be ON MY KNEES in a minute ...

Reactions: deleted1046538

iceman888888

Experimental Member
Media
Having to reveal an undersized penis to a female you know has a fair sexual history...or...Adequate sized cock premature ejaculation?

Unfortunately for me, Im undersized and ejaculate all too quickly--but im curious to know opinions from both guys and girls.

Girls: What is more frustrating. Anticipating his cock for the first time, only to be 'dissapointed' (at least visually), or having a faux stud prematurely ejaculate? What if a guy is small and prematurely ejaculates?

Guys: Have you suffered from either size or stamina anxiety? Which has been more prevelant? Which would you consider to be more important that you have..size or stamina?...I assume many of you will say a good mix..so if you had to go 70-30..which way you going?

thanks..

I am going with size.... you can change Prem Ejac status through some work.

D_Allysiah Roundmounds

Account Disabled
Media
You want an honest opinion right? Okay from recent personal experience: I had the "dissapointment" of anticipation for a first time encounter with a really nice guy, not so great body, but have to say was unhappy with size, uncircumsized, and stamina too long because I wanted to get it over with. You can still get your jollys off with a small dick but, lets face it. If girls are here they are size queens and prefer a long dong. I was dissapointed yes but then again...I am not in love.

Love is completely different and females will get off on the emotional aspects...but mind you. some of us fall in love with large pee pees...

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Less so to do with my situation,and more so to ask you all which situatuation you would rather avoid...

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A small penis in todays world is almost just a total joke to WOMEN, and men who are large and premature ejaculate would almost be expected a lot of the time.

If i had to choose to be a joke or to be a man who cannot last long, but whom women would still sleep with knowing this... well.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
These are difficult hypothetical questions ... ...? Seems to me ejaculating prematurely could be both embarassing and rewarding. I've observed apparently small dimensional penises, but I am always intrigued to oberve the changes that occur with sexual stimulation. Being a naturist, and having observed hundreds of various shaped penises, size really is a moot issue.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The women I know don't care much about penis size,,, they want to be loved and courted and treated well. Many really have not seen or experienced many penises. They want to be loved and respected,,, The order is attraction, then love, then sex.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just go down on her for like 20+ mins....then it wont seem like a big deal.
While I'm not likely to say no to 20 minutes of oral, :wink: it's not going to make up for a small penis. If anything it will exacerbate the problem, because cunnilingus often makes me squirt. :redface: From experience I can tell you that a small penis will slip out repeatedly after getting me that wet.

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I'm not likely to say no to 20 minutes of oral, :wink: it's not going to make up for a small penis. If anything it will exacerbate the problem, because cunnilingus often makes me squirt. :redface: From experience I can tell you that a small penis will slip out repeatedly after getting me that wet.

Well if you really want I guess he could skip it, and just get on with disapointing you with his "less than huge penis".
Then where would you be? :tongue:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I think stamina is more important than size. Premature ejaculation jeopardises your partner's pleasure much more than having a small penis.

Anyway neither of the two should be embarassing. Premature ejaculation can be worked out, with patience, couple collaboration and love. In any event some medicaments can help.

I came tto early sometimes: one can always go on with hands and mouth and take his partner to paradise.

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As an owner of a large cock, 7.5x6.5, who struggles with a lack of stamina, I wouldn't trade mine for a 4" with stamina, but probably would a 6" if I could have really studly stamina, ha.

It's only embarrassing when you shoot as soon as you enter, which has happened to me, but I generally can prolong it by pausing or slowing down after I feel the orgasm building, so it usually isn't an issue with most girls.
Seeing their reactions to me penetrating them and being able to make some girls cum by pressing the head deep and grinding on their clit with my pelvic bone is enough for them and me.

That being said my girlfriend had sex with a friend of mine who is 5" at best and he gave her back to back orgasms from just being able to hit it hard and fast consistently for a long time and though she'd choose my cock over his in the size/looks dept., she definitely prefers the way he fucks, so it's a preference thing.

There have been several girls who really wanted/needed extended pounding, hard and fast and that I just can't do and so it was embarrassing to not be able to deliver when they were asking (or demanding in some cases) me to fuck them harder.

To answer your question directly I'd take size over stamina at 70-30, as that pretty sums my cock up anyway, haha.
Overall you'll have a better chance of making a girl cum during sex with stamina as opposed to just a big cock.