Which is the best brand of Poppers?

bnt87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow guys really, boards are not meant for your peronal bitch fights, ok, take your egos and pride somewhere else. as for the OP, my personal use has been Jungle Juice. Its what i started with and still use it today. I do agree with one response that a side effect he has is loosing his hard on, thats happened to me aswell sometimes but rarely, i guess it depends on the guy. I mostly use poppers when im bottoming. it helps you relax, which i find to be extremely helpfull especially if your tight; the initial entry can be somewhat painfull especially if your top is big and thick. with anything you put in your body do research before you try it. hope that helps :)

joe bltsflk

Experimental Member
Media
"wow guys really, boards are not meant for your personal bitch fights..."

Ha! Half the threads on here end up like this. It's the best part of the site. .:wink:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
wow guys really, boards are not meant for your peronal bitch fights, ok, take your egos and pride somewhere else. as for the OP, my personal use has been Jungle Juice. Its what i started with and still use it today. I do agree with one response that a side effect he has is loosing his hard on, thats happened to me aswell sometimes but rarely, i guess it depends on the guy. I mostly use poppers when im bottoming. it helps you relax, which i find to be extremely helpfull especially if your tight; the initial entry can be somewhat painfull especially if your top is big and thick. with anything you put in your body do research before you try it. hope that helps :)
I see this is your first ever post, so let me clue you in on something. You may not have noticed, but there are dates heading the posts. You just revived a seven month old post n00b, for no good reason with your first ever post. FYI, the bitch fight is long over, Stretch and I are friends now, and you may have noticed I've stopped posting in that annoying blue typeface that Tallguy found so irritating. Oh, and presumably by now the OP has already done his research and tried the poppers. Or not. Either way, your advice is probably moot at this point.

Welcome to LPSG, and have a nice stay. :smile:

And you might want to reconsider whether it's good form to tell everyone else how to behave fresh out of the gate.

Last edited:

outatownguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have found English ( Premium Gold ) is the best. It is not a "quick rush" but creeps up...last longer and gib=ves me no headache. I think as with any chemical or drug everyone's body reacts differently and you should buy the smaller bottles allowing yourself to stry the different types over time.