Which is the weirdest PM you received?

Valeria82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi!
I don't know if this topic has ever been included in any previous thread.
I think it'd be fun to post your weirdest PM you ever received (without showing the author's name).
Ok, I start first:

"I noticed you're from Italy. I intend to visit Italy in the near future and I am looking forward to meeting you. To be honest, I intend to lick your pussy and suck your clit until you beg me to fuck you.

Sorry about this post, not my intention to be rude, although I probably were.

Sincerely yours,
xxx"

Valeria82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, so who wants to post their weirdest PM can do it in this or the other thread!:smile:
Let's have fun!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I deleted all the PM's from crazy people but this one is funny:

hey dude,
i just added you... let me know if you're up for some webcam fun...!
ciao

The funny part is, my email address was listed as fucku@yahoo.com
I made it up but maybe its some poor person's real addy? :tongue:

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah, it's mine. thank you so VERY f-ing much!!!

:mad:

:tongue::biggrin1:
j/k

I deleted all the PM's from crazy people but this one is funny:

hey dude,
i just added you... let me know if you're up for some webcam fun...!
ciao

The funny part is, my email address was listed as fucku@yahoo.com
I made it up but maybe its some poor person's real addy? :tongue:

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I remember while I was in graduate school and hanging out around here a bit, one member via Yahoo told me that I should accept the fact that I'm gay simply because I'm a member here. It was really convoluted logic. Men claiming to be straight are members here because they love cocks other than their own and want sexual intimacy with them. I LOL'd it at first, then he kept prying the issue, saying that as a counselor I should know better. I told him that I don't spend half-a-day fapping it to the gallery content, and when he kept behaving belligerently, I told him to fuck off.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I've missed out / lucked out (depending on your viewpoint). Most pm's that I get are polite.

Some are obviously typed with one hand -- but isn't that why I posted the photos in the first place?! :wink:

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was PMed 5 times by the same guy. The first time he asked "Why you don't ever have a BF?" and I replied. He then sent the message 4 more times... and, in a few of them, talked about his personal life and (oddly enough) the fact that he has a GF.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nasty.

I got some dude wanting to share aparticular writing that I don't approve of...enough said

But the oddest are the people who write in an attempt to get to know me as a buddy but then won't say anything about themselves. Kind of hurts my feelings sometimes that people just don't have musch depth.

ks001

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There are many in the younger crowd that have grown up exposing their most intimate thoughts and actions in words and photos for the whole world to view. The use of vulgar words is part of their vocabulary. They mean no offence when they write,"wunna fuck". As part of the over forty group, I was not raised that way. I just try to set an example, by treating people with respect and offer a helping hand. Cube mentioned the lack of depth, well that condition is running rampant. It takes skills, that some have not developed, to present themselves in a forum like this. Ken