Which is worse?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which is worse: liking a person then finding out you are sexually incompatible; or having great sex, wanting more of a relationship then finding out the other person is a jerk?

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Which is worse: liking a person then finding out you are sexually incompatible; or having great sex, wanting more of a relationship then finding out the other person is a jerk?[/quote]

I would say the first is worse because the second scenario is fixated on sex whereas the first scenario tugs more at your emotions. Guys will do dumb things for sex, but they can get downright retarded for some girl they want.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure the first one is a problem
If you like eachother, you make it happen

The second one deffinitely is a problem
but it's not necesarily all that bad
you had a good time - and now
you have a better idea of what you are looking for
Maybe even, next time you might
figure out if you like the person before sleeping with them???

canZ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The 2nd one sounds like the majority of relationships in this country. I'll take the first since I've been in that predicament.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Which is worse: liking a person then finding out you are sexually incompatible; or having great sex, wanting more of a relationship then finding out the other person is a jerk?

It's a tie.

Having one night of great sex (FUN) with a person you find out is a jerk is fun.

The best sex I ever had was a one night stand.

Liking (not loving) a person and you find no sexual compatibility is not fun.

But loving a person and finding out you are incompatible is worse, and you may be able to get around it, if the love is mutual.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the 1st one is worse... at least with the second option you could still be having hot sex with a jerk if you are both into that... until you find the right partner. Am I shallow or what.... ha.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
(a)liking a person and finding out that you are sexually incomptaible is worse....(b)if you are good fuck buddies with a person and find out this person is a jerk...then reconcile yourself to being just fuck buddies..the hell with a relationship...good sex is ....good sex....

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

lol why did I read that as KILLING a person...I'm still drunk from last night that's why :tongue:

See I have been on both sides of this situation. Good sex is better than bad sex. But good sex packaged with a load of drama and bullshit is a bit of a cop out. I'd actually choose good sex and them being a jerk. Because I can deal with that, and the hot sex would make it all worthwhile. If I was getting enough of it :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are such a stereotypical badboy! You aren't the only one that chose option 2, but you are the only that worded your reasoning so...eloquently.

lol why did I read that as KILLING a person...I'm still drunk from last night that's why :tongue:

See I have been on both sides of this situation. Good sex is better than bad sex. But good sex packaged with a load of drama and bullshit is a bit of a cop out. I'd actually choose good sex and them being a jerk. Because I can deal with that, and the hot sex would make it all worthwhile. If I was getting enough of it :wink:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media

My first reaction was that the former is worse, further thought changes it to the latter.
If I liked someone enough to want a relationship with them, I'd be pretty devestated to find out they weren't all that I hoped - to me that's worse than any sexual shortcomings.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never actually had sex with someone without establishing the emotional connection first, so I guess my answer is self evident.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Which is worse: liking a person then finding out you are sexually incompatible; or having great sex, wanting more of a relationship then finding out the other person is a jerk?[/quote]

I would say the first is worse because the second scenario is fixated on sex whereas the first scenario tugs more at your emotions. Guys will do dumb things for sex, but they can get downright retarded for some girl they want.

I agree wholeheartedly. Great sex is...well...great, but it has no direct emotional component. Emotional pain is much worse than physical longing.

The second part of RideRocket's post is sooo correct.