Which Italian/Italian-American male actors always gave you a huge boner?

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just watched Rocky on tv. How could I forget Sly Stallone?!! I got the biggest woody watching him.

Tony Danza of Who's the Boss, that Italian manmeat was tightly wrapped in those jeans.

Non actors but on TV:

FOX News Brian Kilmeade & CNN Weatherman Rob Marciano
Kilmeade is reportedly to be average but very thick.
Marciano is 100% Italian sausage.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was always a big Franco Nero lover too...hairy and a hot and big package it looked.
Tony Danza of course
Scott Baio...damn hot as he aged

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Zachary Quinto (Italian father/Irish mother)
Milo Ventimiglia (Italian father/Irish mother)
Peter Facinelli (full Italian?)
Chris Meloni (Italian father/French mother)
Dylan McDermott (Italian mother/Irish father)
Chris Evans (Italian mother/Irish father)

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always enjoyed the shots of John stamos on Full House and some other TV show. I don't remember the other show, other than it was him and some older guy and there was often a shot of him getting in a car I believe it was a comvertible. I was like son hanging and living with his father or maybe uncle or grandfather. It was not on for very long. Remember the gal I was dating at the time seemed to have to watch it, But she had to watch the show "Hunter" and got me hooked on that to check out "Hunter's bulge.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn, BigMeatNJ...I thought I was the only that had the hots for Baio.:biggrin1:

you're not alone elegant. always gives me a hard cock looking at him..and rumors are that he is super hung too.

I always enjoyed the shots of John stamos on Full House and some other TV show. I don't remember the other show, other than it was him and some older guy and there was often a shot of him getting in a car I believe it was a comvertible. I was like son hanging and living with his father or maybe uncle or grandfather. It was not on for very long. Remember the gal I was dating at the time seemed to have to watch it, But she had to watch the show "Hunter" and got me hooked on that to check out "Hunter's bulge.

Stamos is very hot..but he's Greek descent I am pretty sure