Which kind of orgasm do you prefer: Glans or frenular?

Interesting question.
I never heard of their being two (or more) types of male orgasm before.
I don't think I've ever had a glans centered orgasm.
It is not sensitive for me. It's not sensitive for me when I am ejcaculating or afterward either, and I've never understood what it is when guys say that the glans becomes to sensitive.

It is pleasureable for sure to run the skin up and down over my glans. I've never ejaculated that way though, because I get too hard, and that skin is around the base of my penis by that point.

Mostly, I'd have to say, my orgasms come from using a firm grip over the whole penis, as well as by stimulating the underside.

It's kinda like the G-spot. You may not notice it. The spot on my glans is smack in the middle of the top (if the penis is viewed at 90 degree angle from the body). It doesn't feel like much but if you lube up and start twisting your hand around the glans or rubbing while pressing down in that one spot, you should feel a sudden intense feeling coming from deep inside the glans. Hit that right and the orgasm is enough to make you collapse into jello.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know I just like the basic...The earth moves...it feels like the house is going to fall down type...Oh that one was during an earthquake! Never mind!

MrKlean

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is very interesting as I just realized today while masturbating that a glans orgasm was even possible. I've always assumed that frenulum orgasms were the only ones possible. But today I was focusing on stimulating the back edge of the corona, opposite the frenulum, because I didn't want to cum. Normally the feeling from that area is an almost intolerable, weird, hard to describe but very intense sensation. But today I found it pushing me towards a very strange, wonderful climax. Options are a very good thing. I like the description of frenulum pleasure as sweet, sugary, pure pleasure. I've felt that way about it too. I'll have to really work to come up with a way to describe the sensation of rubbing the back of the glans and corona. Anyone else have any suggestions? I'd be very curious to hear.

Reactions: 2891 and easytwist

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is very interesting as I just realized today while masturbating that a glans orgasm was even possible. I've always assumed that frenulum orgasms were the only ones possible. But today I was focusing on stimulating the back edge of the corona, opposite the frenulum, because I didn't want to cum. Normally the feeling from that area is an almost intolerable, weird, hard to describe but very intense sensation. But today I found it pushing me towards a very strange, wonderful climax. Options are a very good thing. I like the description of frenulum pleasure as sweet, sugary, pure pleasure. I've felt that way about it too. I'll have to really work to come up with a way to describe the sensation of rubbing the back of the glans and corona. Anyone else have any suggestions? I'd be very curious to hear.

I hadn't really though about this question before, but your description had me take notice. I found (as if I needed an excuse for a wank) that I put a lot more pressure on the frenulum than I realized. I've always been sensitive there to the touch anyway, but as far as masturbation goes, when I "stroke," especially on the "up stroke," I tend to press hard under the glans, rubbing the frenulum.

MrKlean

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hadn't really though about this question before, but your description had me take notice. I found (as if I needed an excuse for a wank) that I put a lot more pressure on the frenulum than I realized. I've always been sensitive there to the touch anyway, but as far as masturbation goes, when I "stroke," especially on the "up stroke," I tend to press hard under the glans, rubbing the frenulum.
Yes me too.

Chi_Guy1986

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Both feel great in different ways. Been edging by just playing with my glans. Stroking slowly. Beautiful torture. Had a huge load from it.

Yesterday, I edged both. Finished by stroking the frenulum. Slightly smaller load, but the orgasm lasted 30 seconds.

Reactions: MrKlean

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Interesting how old forums return ... ... going to try to achieve one of those exclusive "glans" orgasms!

I will keep my foreskin retracted with a rubber cock ring at the base of my shaft, and concentrate on stimulating my glans and avoid any frenulum contact -which I foresee as difficult to avoid-, and report back. This could take awhile, but I promise to persevere! ;)

Reactions: Summer of 1973

aruspeed

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I have sex with my wife...for some reason the top or dorsal part of my glans is far more stimulated in her vagina. Takes me longer to cum this way, but it's very I tense. When I masturbate, I definitely favor the frenulum. Just feels better,during the masturbation process leading up to orgasm.

redlinexxx80

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
for me the orgasm from stroking the underside and frenulum always feels incredible and it is easier to control going over the edge but for all out massive orgasm, almost too much to handle, and maximum cum load working the glans hard is the way to go.

The inner tissue around my frenulum is intensely sensitive. Rubbing it feels amazing and totally different than glans, different sensitivity even. It’s almost like frenulum sensitivity is an enourmous amount of touch receptors. Hard to describe.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

T71R

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm very thick with a large fat glans and a bulging muscular frenular. I may be circumcised but both places are very sensitive and I make my girl stimulate both when she's milking my cock. Having her squeeze and stroke my glans while she kisses/sucks/bites my frenular is the best sensation in the world! :)

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm very thick with a large fat glans and a bulging muscular frenular. I may be circumcised but both places are very sensitive and I make my girl stimulate both when she's milking my cock. Having her squeeze and stroke my glans while she kisses/sucks/bites my frenular is the best sensation in the world! :)
Your dick sounds amazing would love to see photos of it

Devreb78

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all !

For my part, I am not cut off.

I really like the sensations on the brake but I prefer to rub my glans :) I like to edging only with my glans, it's ecstasy! I also know how to make myself squirt, by rubbing the top of my glans .. :heart_eyes:But I would like to know other way of doing, your methods, of stimulation on the glans ?!

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I am uncircumcised and therefore have an intact foreskin. The orgasm resulting from the stimulation of the frenular area comes much faster and is "normally" powerful (in the sense that for me it is the classic orgasm as a sensation). On the contrary, the orgasm that is determined by the only stimulation of the glans (thus excluding the back part where the frenulum is attached) arrives more slowly and above all is stronger (perhaps it would be right to define it really "deep"). The same could probably be said about the so-called prostate orgasm. Not surprisingly, immediately after (and during) ejaculation I find it rather annoying to touch or stimulate the glans again. On the other hand, I don't have this "problem" about the frenulum. In any case, in my opinion it depends on the degree of subjective sensitivity of the parties involved...

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am uncircumcised and therefore have an intact foreskin. The orgasm resulting from the stimulation of the frenular area comes much faster and is "normally" powerful (in the sense that for me it is the classic orgasm as a sensation). On the contrary, the orgasm that is determined by the only stimulation of the glans (thus excluding the back part where the frenulum is attached) arrives more slowly and above all is stronger (perhaps it would be right to define it really "deep"). The same could probably be said about the so-called prostate orgasm. Not surprisingly, immediately after (and during) ejaculation I find it rather annoying to touch or stimulate the glans again. On the other hand, I don't have this "problem" about the frenulum. In any case, in my opinion it depends on the degree of subjective sensitivity of the parties involved...
Pretty much the same for me. The frenular area is a quick and sure trigger. The glans takes longer, but eventually gets me there.