which lingerie does it for you?

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
am i one of the only guys (or girls) out here who just doesn't like the super frilly, over the top, fredrick's of hollywood type, crazy complex lacy, feathery, lingerie? not only do i not like it, it actually turns me off.

in my mind, the hottest underwear a woman can wear is a sweet lil simple camisole and either bikini or boy short cut panties. that or nothing but one of my long sleeve white collared business shirts on a morning after >;-p

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nude is certainly preferred, but all the crap that goes into this over the top lingerie, including freakin' cost, just doesn't do it for me.

like.

at all.

xDANAx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like dressing up in lingerie because it makes me feel feminine and can accentuate parts of my body that i like. Expensive lingerie is made from incredible silks and fine lace that feels so good against skin. I know plenty of women who take no time to wear sexy lingerie, and they usually dress plain, dont seem as well put together, and don't have a lot of charm or personality either. My man loves that I wear lingerie for him. Some people are into it. Some aren't.

xxuxu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
am i one of the only guys (or girls) out here who just doesn't like the super frilly, over the top, fredrick's of hollywood type, crazy complex lacy, feathery, lingerie? not only do i not like it, it actually turns me off.

in my mind, the hottest underwear a woman can wear is a sweet lil simple camisole and either bikini or boy short cut panties. that or nothing but one of my long sleeve white collared business shirts on a morning after >;-p

Wow, I have the same exact tastes. Especially bikinis or boy shorts.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like dressing up in lingerie because it makes me feel feminine and can accentuate parts of my body that i like. Expensive lingerie is made from incredible silks and fine lace that feels so good against skin. I know plenty of women who take no time to wear sexy lingerie, and they usually dress plain, dont seem as well put together, and don't have a lot of charm or personality either. My man loves that I wear lingerie for him. Some people are into it. Some aren't.

there are certainly a few lacy numbers that are tasteful and can be a turn on, but there's so much of it that, to me i guess, is just either a distraction, seems like its trying to hard, looks uncomfortable, is just not attractive, or whatever. i have no doubt some high quality silks and the like are a joy on the skin, but these monstrous concoctions of fake feather boas, itchy lace, straps like you'd see used for shipping, all is ultimately annoying and still nothing accentuating the female form as good, imo, as a sweet lil cotton set.

this one for instance. just stupid ;-p

and one other point, if you're a woman with the just perfect body like the lingerie models have then sure, you can make ANYTHING look sexy. but you put it on anyone without the airbrushed bod and most of it just doesn't seem to work

again, maybe its just me

Attachments

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I get turned on when a girl wears purple or blue lingerie. Don't know why but those colors turn me on sometimes even by wearing a purple or blue shirt.

xDANAx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there are certainly a few lacy numbers that are tasteful and can be a turn on, but there's so much of it that, to me i guess, is just either a distraction, seems like its trying to hard, looks uncomfortable, is just not attractive, or whatever. i have no doubt some high quality silks and the like are a joy on the skin, but these monstrous concoctions of fake feather boas, itchy lace, straps like you'd see used for shipping, all is ultimately annoying and still nothing accentuating the female form as good, imo, as a sweet lil cotton set.

this one for instance. just stupid ;-p

and one other point, if you're a woman with the just perfect body like the lingerie models have then sure, you can make ANYTHING look sexy. but you put it on anyone without the airbrushed bod and most of it just doesn't seem to work

again, maybe its just me

While I would never call myself PERFECT, I do exercise a lot and have a toned and well proportioned body, so yes, lingerie looks good on ME, and can look really bad on other bodies. I agree with what you're saying about excessive straps and cheap gaudy lace and feathers..That kind of stuff looks cheap and trashy, I'd never wear it....See attached picture. That is sexy. Previous picture, not so much.

Attachments

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While I would never call myself PERFECT, I do exercise a lot and have a toned and well proportioned body, so yes, lingerie looks good on ME, and can look really bad on other bodies. I agree with what you're saying about excessive straps and cheap gaudy lace and feathers..That kind of stuff looks cheap and trashy, I'd never wear it....See attached picture. That is sexy. Previous picture, not so much.

That lil red number is reasonable but id still get more excited by a cami/panty combo. So in the end, like everything else its just subjective. I guess i wanted to see if more men were out there that preferred "simple" to straps bells and whistles so that maybe more women wouldnt think the fancy is a requirement.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sometimes its like unwrapping an amazing 'gift'- there is a certain fun to peeling back the layers...the peek and wink of those certain....parts.... the soft swish and peek....

some of the stuff is WAY over the top tho (feathers? really?)

like many things- in the right situation, "anything" can be fun....

I also remember my late wife would do it on occasion to make HER feel sexy(er) as well...so its a 2 way street...

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lingerie makes me feel sexy. I love the contrast of lace or silk against my skin. My gallery/albums have several pics of me wearing corsets. I have to admit, I like being "peeled" out of them as well. I try to wear matching bras and panties daily too - it's like a sexy secret under my clothing that makes me walk a little taller.

But for feeling sexy, my favourite "look" is white cotton panties and a boyfriend's shirt. So erotic to be wearing his clothes and smelling his smell and be waiting for him to get home. And I may have a lot of lingerie, but that one seems to get the guys every time.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like a lot of different things. I have to confess that stealing a guys shirt and sleeping in it or wearing it around the house when it smells like him is my favorite.

But I also like the lacy sexy stuff. I love the sexy f me heels and the sexy garter outfits. I have this in red The Emily Babydoll because I think it's pretty and I like it.
I also have this Victoria's Secret - Cami & Boyshort Set and many other outfits.

It's not always about dressing up for the guy. I'm going to wear what I want to wear because I like it. Of course the person dating me might influence what I wear the most of, but I'm still going to please myself.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TheBF is like you. He dislikes most of the Frederick's of Hollywood looks on me, too much black lace or anything that reminds him of strippers, and he leans more towards preferring white and more elegant or cute looks on me. This is one of his favorite looks. The most complex thing he really likes on me are things like this cute retro bustier look.

Of course, I think some of that has to do with his fetishes. He really likes what he calls either "the corruptible innocence look" or "the victim look.":lmao: He especially likes schoolgirl and slave costumes, too, which follows along with that whole "victim" theme. This year for Halloween, I was an angel, dressed in white with a halo and wings. I'm pregnant, too. :eek: I don't know how much more "corrupted innocence" you can get than that. :tongue:

My sweet boy has a little bit of the devil in him. :sgrin:

Having said that, he really did enjoy it one time when I attended a party wearing a pair of leather pants and a black leather corset with tall leather boots, but I'm not sure if it was how I looked, or how much attention I got from other men, which he clearly enjoyed and obviously thought was hilarious. We never ended up having sex that night, since we were up all night partying and I think we just crashed the next morning, so maybe the black leather and corset look didn't really do it for him...

Last edited: