Which LPSG member does this guy resemble?

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am more horrified that you think I am old enough to have owned a couch in 1968 than that you think I would ever own an ugly couch and put fake stone look linoleum in my living room. :tongue::eek:

You never heard of hotrocker982? OMG! He was one of the first guys I favorited. :smile: :wink:

I lol'd. That first part was hilarious, NJ.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL. Are you thinking sexual thoughts about my DAD?! D:

I haven't thought about it until you asked...but out of respect for your father...I won't tell you the scenarios. What a DILF!!!:biggrin1: You put a UV light on that couch and I will get Basic Instinct Stress Disorder. :rolleyes: Incriminating evidence.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL, it's not my dad as I would be absolutely mortified after seeing a photo like that of my own father. Could you guys imagine that though? Seeing you own dad in a nude photograph? Holy shit, you'd be able to cut through the cloud of awkwardness with a knife!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL, it's not my dad as I would be absolutely mortified after seeing a photo like that of my own father. Could you guys imagine that though? Seeing you own dad in a nude photograph? Holy shit, you'd be able to cut through the cloud of awkwardness with a knife!

Hehehe. If that were my dad, <sarcasm> instead of your real dad</sarcasm>, in that photo. You wouldn't be mortified...we ALL would be mortified. Hehehe. All you beyotches would be like "DAYUM...HotRocker's dad didn't have a bad couch after all. HotRocker's is a hottie. Invisi's pop scared us. :puppy_dog_eyes:

Thanks alot Invisi."

:eek:

:rolleyes: