Which lpsg member is "full of it"!

B_jeffy7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok ill start this thread off.
Any member on this site that says that "they have a friend" who has taken a shower or whatever with a celeb or knows of someone who has been with so called celeb.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a friend, who showered with a woman, who's hair dresser's sister knows a married guy, who heard of someone who took a cab ride, in New York City, where celebrities live, that have been known to have sex with not only each other, but even mere mortals.

It's a slow Saturday night; I couldn't stop myself.

BTW, doesn't this thread belong in the 'Members' forum, since it is not about Celebrity Endowments but rather members, who do or should live under bridges?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think alot of people on here are "full of it" but mainly because most lie about their penis size.. guys with 6 inchers saying they are 8, guys swith 8 inchers sayin they are 10.. same old shit

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any member on this site that says that "they have a friend" who has taken a shower or whatever with a celeb or knows of someone who has been with so called celeb.

Hmm. Jeffy didn't make it very far before getting banned did he?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never been involved romantically with a celebrity, nor have I ever seen one nude or partially nude or in speedos or anything else. The closest thing I can claim is getting the autograph of the lead singer of "She Wants Revenge" who was fully clothed and in a gas station.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Must have been underage. Unless starting stupid threads is now a bannable offense, in which case I need to hide. :tongue::redface:

:eek:

Oh fuck!

:biggrin1:

Bah, apparently I'm full of shit anyways. Guess I better change gyms so I can get an air of respectability back, and change my friends while I'm at it. :rolleyes:

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Fuck that, I've showered, fucked and then some with several men who are celebs. They're just people, ya know... and they like sex too.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never been involved romantically with a celebrity, nor have I ever seen one nude or partially nude or in speedos or anything else. The closest thing I can claim is getting the autograph of the lead singer of "She Wants Revenge" who was fully clothed and in a gas station.

Since you didn't kiss, it's OK to tell.

billybones

Superior Member
Media
Yeah, I sense a lot of bullshit. Not only have a lot of members slept with celebrities or showered with them or spotted for them at the gym, but every celebrity has at least a 12 inch cock. And not only is every celebrity hung, but they're all gay. So, the lesson to be learned is that only horse-hung, attractive, gay people become famous.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I know who it was...I know who it was!!!:tongue:

He's the saintly type, like you. Maybe you know these things automatically.:tongue:

Fuck that, I've showered, fucked and then some with several men who are celebs. They're just people, ya know... and they like sex too.

And 'then some'? Ooooh. How so?

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I sense a lot of bullshit. Not only have a lot of members slept with celebrities or showered with them or spotted for them at the gym, but every celebrity has at least a 12 inch cock. And not only is every celebrity hung, but they're all gay. So, the lesson to be learned is that only horse-hung, attractive, gay people become famous.

Billy - you are right, there is a lot of exaggeration on this board. Goes with the territory. However, there are also people on this board who, because of where they live or what field they work in, do have actual experience with at least seeing certain celebrities naked. Its usually pretty easy to identify the more realistic folks from the dreamers.

As annoyed as I get by some tool offering up his fantasy as fact, I get equally annoyed by the assumption we're all lying.