Which LPSG member(s) would you like to meet in person?

ladygaga1977

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This thread goes wayyyyyyy back to 2011. Below were my answers in 2011, sadly a few good people i knew and loved have left LPSG for one reason or another. they are shown in red

Jolly, HCT, INC, Patchos, Dante, Shy hot Girl, Phed, Dom, HAdes - Chark, FAncy PAnts, XYZ, Teasing Temptress, Both Hands, Nubian, macistexxl, SK, countryguy. A few more I can not think of at the moment.
Last but not least Luka. Because if i did not list him he would call me an ass. LOL

If I were a traveling man, my list for 2015 would include older friends Jolly, HCT, Inkiee, Indiee, XYZ, Jades, Lofty, Betty C, KC, Cathy, BH, Pandora, Serial K, Socal Bay B, Milk D, Phoenixx. Sanaxy and a few new ones A-E, Sssmoke and Kitty.

Rounding out the list are Luka and Vere only because they live wayyyyyy far away and La Femme if only to see if she wears a Wonder Woman costume at home and Krett to see if he can not say Bewbies for 10 minutes offline LOL

As always i apologize to any I have left off, lets call it old age.
i am gonna cry i am out of the list buaaaaaaaaaaa

Reactions: ronin001
D

deleted848353

This thread goes wayyyyyyy back to 2011. Below were my answers in 2011, sadly a few good people i knew and loved have left LPSG for one reason or another. they are shown in red

Jolly, HCT, INC, Patchos, Dante, Shy hot Girl, Phed, Dom, HAdes - Chark, FAncy PAnts, XYZ, Teasing Temptress, Both Hands, Nubian, macistexxl, SK, countryguy. A few more I can not think of at the moment.
Last but not least Luka. Because if i did not list him he would call me an ass. LOL

If I were a traveling man, my list for 2015 would include older friends Jolly, HCT, Inkiee, Indiee, XYZ, Jades, Lofty, Betty C, KC, Cathy, BH, Pandora, Serial K, Socal Bay B, Milk D, Phoenixx. Sanaxy and a few new ones A-E, Sssmoke and Kitty.

Rounding out the list are Luka and Vere only because they live wayyyyyy far away and La Femme if only to see if she wears a Wonder Woman costume at home and Krett to see if he can not say Bewbies for 10 minutes offline LOL

But both me and Joll live in the same country :S

D

deleted848353

Well Wales, is such a quaint and historic country, I am sure one day I will set foot upon her shores
I always think of Wales as not its own country but as the UK since the UK is England, Wales and Scotland

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have known Joll, for a while. At first i called Wales, England and he corrected me hahah. Then he showed me a video clip of someone calling a Welsh lass English and she punched the person..

I am a farmer at heart, so I think I will like it more than London or some other urban part of the UK.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i am gonna cry i am out of the list buaaaaaaaaaaa

Rounding out the list are Luka and Vere only because they live wayyyyyy far away and La Femme if only to see if she wears a Wonder Woman costume at home and Krett to see if he can not say Bewbies for 10 minutes offline LOL.

OMG Ladygaga, How did I not have you on my far away list. If I were ever to cross the Atlantic Ocean, no fear I would get to see your face

Ro.

ladygaga1977

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Rounding out the list are Luka and Vere only because they live wayyyyyy far away and La Femme if only to see if she wears a Wonder Woman costume at home and Krett to see if he can not say Bewbies for 10 minutes offline LOL.

OMG Ladygaga, How did I not have you on my far away list. If I were ever to cross the Atlantic Ocean, no fear I would get to see your face

Ro.
ok apologize accepted hahaah

Kret7

Cherished Member
Media
I would like to know Kret, it's always a defining moment of your life when you really know yourself and meet up with your idols!

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
occasionally want to meet the real me, have got so used to seeing rbkwp posting since 2007 dont really know what hes like/or gets up to? etc

begining to think he has a Trump like persona tbh