Which LPSG member(s) would you like to meet in person?

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Had the opportunity to meet one person from this site. I’m glad I did and I hope we continue to be friends for a long time to come. A truly interesting person for sure!

B_liono

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most people on my friends and contacts list would make it here, on my list of those members from this site I'd like to meet.

But more specifically, I would want to meet these people the most.

04guillaume
Dante
exwhyzee
htcib1
irishladstud

And these I wouldn't mind meeting, but I feel I'd need to get to know them a little bit better before I did.
bigdick1608
dingdongdude
FancyPants
Hugecockslave
INCUBUS
umbra
whitestar16

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Mr. Hhuck should have been on my list.
i gots a curiosity about the man. and his book shelves.
ditto that
He should've been on mine too. Altho, he slips in and out at will anyway. :tongue:
Bring champagne.
Come at midnight.
Speak to no one.:cool:

EDIT: Does anyone know where ManofThunder has trundled off to? A big presence, and then ... poof! He's gone! GONE!!!!

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I know some are going to pick people based on "I just want to bang them", which is fine. But what people have you meet on here that have other qualities that attrack you. Sence of humor, view points about life, they listen to you and support you, so on and so forth. You see yourself meeting them for lunch or having a drink and maybe sex will or will not come up.
If you would like to tell why please do.

My two top would be Sprinkleme69 and Fancy Pants. For completely different reasons. I'll just say great people.

This is a bit different from last thread.
  1. There are some here that I'd love to chat with over coffee or lunch (develop an IRL friendship)
  2. A few I don't think we'd get past the first sip.... (hot, steamy, sex)
  3. I've only met one IRL and have talked on the phone with a few more....
  4. And then there are those I'd love to "interview" just to figure out what makes them tick...(intriguing characters that pique my curiosity to learn more...)
I'll not ID who's who (each of you know who you are) and I am sure I will leave somone out, but these folks top my list.
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER Top 25:
swlong~~~~~~ Lng_1
mrnature~~~~~ big_BRI
bigwood~~~~~ saturdaysun
exwhyzee~~~~ busymantm
hctib~~~~~~~ belle01
Indelicate ~~~~southernsweetie
donkeydaddy~~~ ugmo
Dante~~~~~~~ nscott_1977
cant_stop~~~~~ bigntall23
ronin~~~~~~~~ philettophish
jordan85~~~~~~ Sunrise46
Silvertrain~~~~~ luka82
avg1000

Then there are some others here that I'd love to just have a big pool party with (all those in the Fancy Fan Club for sure)

and I wanna meet nudeyorker in his white starched Hermes shirt, navy blazer, jeans, sunglasses, crocodile loafers and baseball cap!!!:cool:

Last edited:

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is a bit different from last thread.
  1. There are some here that I'd love to chat with over coffee or lunch (develop an IRL friendship)
  2. A few I don't think we'd get past the first sip.... (hot, steamy, sex)
  3. I've only met one IRL and have talked on the phone with a few more....
  4. And then there are those I'd love to "interview" just to figure out what makes them tick...(intriguing characters that pique my curiosity to learn more...)
I'll not ID who's who (each of you know who you are) and I am sure I will leave somone out, but these folks top my list.
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER Top 25:
swlong~~~~~~ Lng_1
mrnature~~~~~ big_BRI
bigwood~~~~~ saturdaysun
exwhyzee~~~~ busymantm
hctib~~~~~~~ belle01
Indelicate ~~~~southernsweetie
donkeydaddy~~~ ugmo
Dante~~~~~~~ nscott_1977
cant_stop~~~~~ bigntall23
ronin~~~~~~~~ philettophish
jordan85~~~~~~ Sunrise46
Silvertrain~~~~~ luka82
avg1000

Then there are some others here that I'd love to just have a big pool party with (all those in the Fancy Fan Club for sure)

and I wanna meet nudeyorker in his white starched Hermes shirt, navy blazer, jeans, sunglasses, crocodile loafers and baseball cap!!!:cool:

I'm an odd tick....more of a tack...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

That was very sweet of you to say. Well here you go! This is what I look like on most NY days. Elaine's is closing it's doors forever so my other half and I went over for a farewell cocktail! If you want to meet and go to Elaine's you have to get here by next week!

Attachments

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
That was very sweet of you to say. Well here you go! This is what I look like on most NY days. Elaine's is closing it's doors forever so my other half and I went over for a farewell cocktail! If you want to meet and go to Elaine's you have to get here by next week!

a snazzy dresser for sure NY. very nice pic, but alas will not make Elaine's by next week... I think you are a most interesting person and we could have some fun convo.......

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Another tradition lost to history....

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since my last list was highly abbreviated, I figure I'll give it a better go this time. If I miss anybody, and they take offense, you best believe i'm gonna be looking for my name on their list!

Lemme start with those I HAVE met. They deserve special recognition, because they put in enough effort to get past all my BS and actually meet me. This is no small feat, I assure you.

And they are (in alphabetical order):

AlphaMale
Countryguy63
Ethyl
jeff_black
lax_dude25
Lex
masked_marauder
No_Strings
Nubian
Snoozan

(also one member who wishes to remain anonymous, and one member whose LPSG handle I can't for the life of me remember)

Next, those I'm dying to meet (also in alphabetical order):

Aconitum
alex8
DCDeep
Bbucko
bigjoe8
BiItalianBro
BlackCock85
Brooklyn80
clarkkent2583
Dante
DGirl
DiscoBoy
Domrel
El_Duderino
flame_boy
hctib1
Hhuck (you can stop tapping your toes, now)
HickBoy (my long-lost step daddy)
IanTheTall
JCrew1984
joll (of course. He still gets special props for being the only one wise enough to put me on his list)
Just_Roo
luka82
lyonsdude124
ManlyBannisters
masterandcheif
Matthew
midseye
naughty
NCbear
Nick8
nudeyorker
Patchos
Pecker
pieterjoke
prepstudinsc
ronin001
Serial_Kisser
Steve26(for real this time, no emergencies to muck it up!)
ukthickmeat
vwkid24

Since I'm such a popular guy, as evidenced by the countless lists i've appeared on, I know there are others who are just dying to meet me. Fear not. If you didn't appear on the list, it probably means I haven't gotten to know you quite well enough yet. Don't despair! Just chat me up more often!

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
does it count if you want to meet them just so you can kick'em really hard?

cuz my kick list is epic.
*ggrrrrr face*