Which LPSG member's galleries do you jack off to the most?

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
okay, so I hanvent jerked off to any galleries, but DEFNITELY jeked to SKINNYTHICK'S vids a number of times, as well as long4thick I think it is...the guy who deep throats ...like a lot. If Monster had videos OMG my balls would be totally fuckin empty empty right now. If rico had vids too, my dick might turn blue :biggrin1:

Lkng4thick, I think, hes my best buddy :tongue:

Thanks Smaccoms!

And Monster... what can I say? :biggrin1:

If all goes according to plan, stay tuned for some much anticipated video footage later this year :banana:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't jack off while looking at the galleries, but there are a few I think of when I am staring at my own dick, to imitate them. There's some Norwegian in here that I adore, but I can't remember his name, and the galleries will make my neck get a crick, they're so long. I like lkgn4thick xtubes, too, they make me start jacking, yeah, that's one of them. Also like that skinny Arab with the 11 inches sucking himself, that somebody posted, but I don't know if he's an LPSG person, gorgeous though. There's other videos I do jack off to, but they're not LPSG, so I can't put them here.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know a lot of you guys and gals have your favorite pics to fantasize about. Some of mine, in no particular order:

Quercusone
Uncut
Extralargehung
ThickAZguy
Lex
DeeBlackThorne
BigDicknDC
BigBull29
BlackCock85
HungHuge11x7
GoneA

Cum on! You know I'm numero uno...why else wood you put me first?:biggrin1:

Guinea Pig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely ManTubela - hot man.

LOL at getting a carpal tunnel with full list.

I should probably write down the names of all the hot guys I check out - there a whole host of good looking men on this site.

Damn I nearly orgasm just signing in.