Which LPSG member's galleries do you jack off to the most?

gregarcadia

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are many hot guys here but, I must say, I really think that Arliss is one of my favorites. He doesn't have any revealing shots but there's just something about him that I find SOOO appealing. Like the kinda guy that you could be good friends with...

B_LittlePrincess

Sexy Member
Media
Based in Copenhagen - Please no PMs with empty pro
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Give me the two of you and I can die a happy man.:smile:

If you had both of us, you would indeed die a happy man :biggrin1: - but it would be sooner than you think :eek:. No one would last an hour with both of us - not even close to an hour...

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There are many hot guys here but, I must say, I really think that Arliss is one of my favorites. He doesn't have any revealing shots but there's just something about him that I find SOOO appealing. Like the kinda guy that you could be good friends with...

Arliss:biggrin1::biggrin1:thanks you :tongue:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
okay, so I hanvent jerked off to any galleries, but DEFNITELY jeked to SKINNYTHICK'S vids a number of times, as well as long4thick I think it is...the guy who deep throats ...like a lot. If Monster had videos OMG my balls would be totally fuckin empty empty right now. If rico had vids too, my dick might turn blue :biggrin1:

Oh man, I know what you mean about Monster and rico........what a fantasy that would be!
Smaccoms, you have good taste!

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pieterjoke has a couple of really hot videos and he's such a sweety plus his cock is unreal

OCMusclejock is a total hottie with some really hot shots

Superglide looks totally hot on that bike of his and he has a great looking cock

and Eatbaydude is a vision of pure sizzle with a perfect cock

B_a new long one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are some favorites but not fully jacked off to anyone except the Blogs of Jason Dawgxxx, but the others are Jeff Black, OCMuscleJock,11INCHCOK, Big Dallas Dick 8x6, and my little buddy HairyTXdude who I would love to meet!!!