Which LPSG Members keep you here?

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love everyone! There are those that I do enjoy teasing flirting and yes, talking dirty to. I enjoy the site and especially the chat. I really enjoy the high energy chats. The high energy is what keeps me going! Thanks all!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I feel a bit chagrined I forgot to mention Ms. FLAG (fights like a girl). She owns something I created, and she sent me some beautiful little cards not that long ago. She is an amazing member here, she definitely keeps me interested in coming back (as a regular contributer).

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy members who don't constantly look for attention but when someone who does speak up after years of silence they don't go calling them out as attention whores trying to silence them for fear that they might take the focus off themselves.
With that said, there are several members who I like but I'll never tell.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I enjoy members who don't constantly look for attention but when someone who does speak up after years of silence they don't go calling them out as attention whores trying to silence them for fear that they might take the focus off themselves.
With that said, there are several members who I like but I'll never tell.

I love you too Lafever.

:27:

Also, I'm a fan of popularity contests. I also think it promotes relationships between people to know they are special to someone in particular. Some people have no idea.
I agree, actually. I don't see it as a popularity contest - just a chance to give a shout out to ppl you appreciate. :)

And I don't give a shit if I'm an attention whore. :biggrin1:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not here for the members, I'm here for the 'members'.....:biggrin1:

Hickboy.....you serve a great purpose here driving off dumb people and for that....I must throw you on my list as well. ;)

Why are they still here if I drive them off? :-(

Because some trolls are too stupid to find their way out.

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and those I have listed on my phone ....well that just means I could still be updated with the LPSG Drama errrr action......so I still wouldn't be to far away .....for thost that dont have my digits ? FUCK OFF !!!! lol

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
FP is too fair to all of her fans. ;)

I'm shocked Hickboy hasn't come over here to tell her to fuck off yet. It just wouldn't be right if he didn't.

Also, I'm a fan of popularity contests. For some of us it's the only time we've been popular because we were awkward in school growing up. I also think it promotes relationships between people to know they are special to someone in particular. Some people have no idea.

HaHa! MmR I'da thought he'd try one more time ...
He's told me to fuck off so many times and every time he does, I masturbate that much harder.. :biglaugh:

I wasn't popular in school, but never really gave it much thought.
You have reminded me that I need to remind people how special they are to me.... I think I shall start with Hickboy :rolleyes: :clap:

I honestly couldn't do a list because there are so many ...
many have touched me in different ways here...
and there's a few here I wish WOULD touch me :naughty:

In the beginning LPSG was LPSG. People came here because of the things, wants and needs of others being discussed. Not for any other reason. Sure some become "personalities". For me it's what and never who. What is on first, Who is on second.

This site will not grow through personalities, but by what is discussed.
People are turned off by cliques.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In the beginning LPSG was LPSG. People came here because of the things, wants and needs of others being discussed. Not for any other reason. Sure some become "personalities". For me it's what and never who. What is on first, Who is on second.

Waiting for the fuck off....

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

It was a parody site in the beginning.

Now fuck off.