Which LPSGer has been emailing Prof. Dawkins?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Being an Atheist, I'll surely be around after the rapture. If any of you Christians want your pets cared for after your bodies have been taken to heaven, just send me $50.00. I don't have a kennel, but I have a spare bedroom that has a bed and a chest of drawers.

Serious offers only.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Being an Atheist, I'll surely be around after the rapture. If any of you Christians want your pets cared for after your bodies have been taken to heaven, just send me $50.00. I don't have a kennel, but I have a spare bedroom that has a bed and a chest of drawers.

Serious offers only.

Do you have other sources of protein?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Serious offers only.

I've got some services I can offer you for $50. Bring your own condoms and leave the cash on the nightstand.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I like the one that seems to tickle him too, "Ha ha you fucking dumbass, I hope you get hit by a church van tonight and you die slowly!"

Very creative. As this kind of insult goes it is almost, dare I say,
...evolved !! :eek::eek:

:biggrin:

That one DID make me chuckle.

The fact that he wanted it to be a church van made all the difference.