Which Magnum should I use?

Media
OK here's something that confuses the hell out of me. I am 8.7 in length and about 5.7 in girth. Now from what I've read Magnum Xl are supposed to be for 6 in girth + only right? Lately I've been using reg Magnums but they fit too tight and have even broke on me a few times. Idk if I get thicker during sex or whats going on because I know I'm putting them on right. So my question is should I be using XL?

Will put up pics on profile later today.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
why not just spend the few bucks and try one on for size?
Exactly; with condoms you NEED 1st-hand exposure. It's one area you don't want to chintz out on -- a pack of XLs was $5 at the Walmart near me, so you can 'experiment' without breaking the bank.

Case in point:
I'm right at 6" girth and wouldn't mind if the XLs were just a tad roomier (although they're miles ahead of standard sized condoms for fit)
I gave the XLs a shot and I kinda felt they were too big, and I'm over 6" girth. That said, regular Magnums kinda felt too small. (I didn't have sex in either, though, so I don't know how much that did/did not affect my experience.) I'm told the Durex condoms have better fit, so I'll check those out next...

linc2k95

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am well over 6" in girth and also needed something for length. Regular Magnum condoms were too small. Magnum XL condoms provided a little extra, but I still find them too snug. I experimented with Durex XXL condoms. The width was no wider than an average condom, which broke on me, but the length was just what I was looking for. I am going to try a condom store that will have a greater variety to choose from.

Octavarius

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Personally, I never like Trojan brand condoms, mainly because they've broke 3-4 times when I've had a guy use them. Durex and lifestyles? Never. But Trojan? Eh, just a wee bit iffy.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would recomment checking out the websites. Most have accurate measurements of their products. They you can either obtain online or buy with confidence at your local store.