Which Magnum should I use?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Bodacious Appetite, Oct 15, 2009.

1. D_Bodacious Appetite

OK here's something that confuses the hell out of me. I am 8.7 in length and about 5.7 in girth. Now from what I've read Magnum Xl are supposed to be for 6 in girth + only right? Lately I've been using reg Magnums but they fit too tight and have even broke on me a few times. Idk if I get thicker during sex or whats going on because I know I'm putting them on right. So my question is should I be using XL?

Will put up pics on profile later today.

2. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm right at 6" girth and wouldn't mind if the XLs were just a tad roomier (although they're miles ahead of standard sized condoms for fit), so my guess is that you'll find the XL's just peachy. But why not just spend the few bucks and try one on for size?

3. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Exactly; with condoms you NEED 1st-hand exposure. It's one area you don't want to chintz out on -- a pack of XLs was $5 at the Walmart near me, so you can 'experiment' without breaking the bank.

Case in point:
    I gave the XLs a shot and I kinda felt they were too big, and I'm over 6" girth. That said, regular Magnums kinda felt too small. (I didn't have sex in either, though, so I don't know how much that did/did not affect my experience.) I'm told the Durex condoms have better fit, so I'll check those out next...

4. linc2k95

linc2k95 New Member

Albums:
    I am well over 6" in girth and also needed something for length. Regular Magnum condoms were too small. Magnum XL condoms provided a little extra, but I still find them too snug. I experimented with Durex XXL condoms. The width was no wider than an average condom, which broke on me, but the length was just what I was looking for. I am going to try a condom store that will have a greater variety to choose from.

5. Octavarius

Octavarius New Member

Personally, I never like Trojan brand condoms, mainly because they've broke 3-4 times when I've had a guy use them. Durex and lifestyles? Never. But Trojan? Eh, just a wee bit iffy.

6. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would recomment checking out the websites. Most have accurate measurements of their products. They you can either obtain online or buy with confidence at your local store.

Draft saved Draft deleted