Which McFly boy is the hottest? VOTE!

Which is the hottest?

• Total voters

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
David Archuleta performed on last nite's AI and told Ryan that he was going on tour with McFly in the UK starting this week. Kind of an interesting contrast. Maybe some McFly will rub off on David and we'll see him stripping during his performances--or maybe not.

Here are some more great McFly pics....

McFly - fmforums

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
None of them, they are a bubblegum group and probably mime half the time. If one of them is dating one of the Saturdays (nearly as bad as the Spice Girls were) that says it all.

lilwonder2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
None of them, they are a bubblegum group and probably mime half the time. If one of them is dating one of the Saturdays (nearly as bad as the Spice Girls were) that says it all.

NO!

McFly are amazing, and my LOVE Tom writes all the songs for the group, and they always sing live!

(Plus The Saturdays and Spice Girls were good too!)

hottcjimmyv

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

All four of them are really cute--in that twink boybander kind of way. I'd do any or all of them, in no particular order. Impossible to find the "hottest" without a tape measure.

You read my mind Rico!!!

But since I'm not carrying my emergency roll of measuring tape (you just never know when it will come in handy), then I guess I will have to pick Danny. :wink:

lilwonder2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Come on!

Just a few more votes!

There must be loads of you who havent voted yet!

For those of you who don't know, Perez Hilton calls Tom his 'dream British boyfriend!'

So Please vote more for TOM!
xx