which member of LPSG have you ...

7penis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have jacked off to many members here who have huge dicks.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to one, a few times now...he knows who he is... and I have lots of fun chatting with him outside of lpsg. And making him horny at work by "accident" :wink:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I do not think I have ever fully jacked off while looking at any of the pics here, however M.Rouge has given me at least one errection so big it even scared me...normally I stroke it...this one came out and started stroking ME!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm kinda embarrassed at this question. Not due to the fact that I've done it on a number of occasions, but due to the fact that I'll probably never get the chance to do it in real life. However, if I ever get a chance to have that dream orgy with OCMuscleJock, Hangin9nPHX, eastbaydude, Nick8, hung9mike, BigMeatNJ, TopDudeFtl, chadstallion, VeeP and FleshlightMouth I'll let you know. :redface:

Last edited:

Couldn't possibly comment ;)

But current hotties are: Seaside, Lovingit, Coko23...and Gutterballs, lmao.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm kinda embarrassed at this question. Not due to the fact that I've done it on a number of occasions, but due to the fact that I'll probably never get the chance to do it in real life. However, if I ever get a chance to have that dream orgy with OCMuscleJock, Hangin9nPHX, eastbaydude, Nick8, hung9mike, BigMeatNJ, TopDudeFtl, chadstallion, VeeP and FleshlightMouth I'll let you know. :redface:

wow Vinyl...I just came across this post and have to say Thank you very much...its very flattering to be listed by you and in that great company too.
as for your dream orgy you can count me in!