Which Members Do You Think Would Look Hot in.....

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BedHedRed, going by that pic in your avatar I think you would look bloody fantastic dressed up as Trinity from The Matrix, all tight black latex suit with a whip in hand to hand out punishments LOL.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rico27 in classic bohunk garb. Overalls, no shirt and barefoot with a cowboy hat. Sorry that's part of an old cowboy fantasy I've had for years. :tongue:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Me in Dominatrix garb.......Skin tight black leather, thigh high boots, black gauntlets and a tiny black mask, doling out punishment to..........
All the willful, intellegent, hardheaded, trouble maker types of LPSG.
You all know who you are.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wanna see Savage dressed up as a US marine drill instructor. Mean, nasty and ready to bully and drill the jarheads!

Industrialsize is the 4 star general in charge of the boot camp.

And i want to see Hellboy, Monster, Hung, numbers, Rico and Rimmer and myself as the marine recruits - dressed in tight army tops and tight fitting regulation shorts and army boots.

Then and i want Savage to brutally drill us - whilst Industrialsize looks on - and give us all a harrowing two hour US marine corps style fitness programme in the army barracks gym.

Savage - Shouting and barracking us until the sweat pours off our buff beefy bods and our muscles are aching. Each of us lads groaning and moaning with the pain and the physical exertion!

Then I want to see Industrialsize and Savage order us into the open army regulation locker and open plan shower room - and we all have to strip down naked and stand under the surging showers!

Then Savage is to order us to start soaping up and exploring each other - Monster soaping up hung, Rico dealing with numbers and Rimmer dealing with Hellboy. Big marine boy cocks growing and sensitive cockheads swelling! Touching! licking! n tasting each other's horny cocks! Industrialsize is to strip at this point and take total charge of the proceedings as the daddy bottom and fucker in chief!

Then I want Savage to stip down and show off his beefy real big-cocked man's body and to start to pull my sensitive nipples and get behind me, wanking my cock as he shoves his huge throbbing cock into my tight virgin recruit arse! Showing me how a real man deals with a naughty unruly boy! With all the other lads standing around and getting in on the action!

N i want it filmed by Falcon Studios..... :biggrin1:

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I wanna see Savage dressed up as a US marine drill instructor. Mean, nasty and ready to bully and drill the jarheads!

Industrialsize is the 4 star general in charge of the boot camp.

And i want to see Hellboy, Monster, Hung, numbers, Rico and Rimmer and myself as the marine recruits - dressed in tight army tops and tight fitting regulation shorts and army boots.

Then and i want Savage to brutally drill us - whilst Industrialsize looks on - and give us all a harrowing two hour US marine corps style fitness programme in the army barracks gym.

Savage - Shouting and barracking us until the sweat pours off our buff beefy bods and our muscles are aching. Each of us lads groaning and moaning with the pain and the physical exertion!

Then I want to see Industrialsize and Savage order us into the open army regulation locker and open plan shower room - and we all have to strip down naked and stand under the surging showers!

Then Savage is to order us to start soaping up and exploring each other - Monster soaping up hung, Rico dealing with numbers and Rimmer dealing with Hellboy. Big marine boy cocks growing and sensitive cockheads swelling! Touching! licking! n tasting each other's horny cocks! Industrialsize is to strip at this point and take total charge of the proceedings as the daddy bottom and fucker in chief!

Then I want Savage to stip down and show off his beefy real big-cocked man's body and to start to pull my sensitive nipples and get behind me, wanking my cock as he shoves his huge throbbing cock into my tight virgin recruit arse! Showing me how a real man deals with a naughty unruly boy! With all the other lads standing around and getting in on the action!

N i want it filmed by Falcon Studios..... :biggrin1:

And the climax will be our four star general getting on his hands and knees begging to be pounded by all of his new recruits...

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oooohh that would be hot....seeing Rico27 cuming out of the water...totally nude:tongue:

BAYWATCH.....

Reshot by the sexy boys of LPSG into COCKWATCH

See the buff sexy boys rising out of the surf in order to give the "kiss of life" to various study lads and cocks along the beach.....

* with Primal Savage taking the role of studly Mitch,

* Monster taking the role of Matt Brody,

* Rico taking the role of Sean,

* Damian Johnson as Jimmy,

* Numbers as Mike

* and Hellboy as JD

* With Industrialsize doing a male "re-imagining" of CJ, the role made famous by Pamela Anderson - instead of Pam's big boobs, its Industrialsize' daddy bottom that hooks all the panting boys on the beach

:biggrin1:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am sorry guys, did you say something about me? I was busy frolicking nude with the waves...

Dude! Get back on set! We are re-shootin Baywatch, eerrr.. Cockwatch - we got a really hot sex scene where you and Numbers are embracing in the surf when you are supposed to be on lifeguard duty you get caught and punished by Mitch (Primal Savage)...... :mad: