Which members have slept together?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
There are alot of members who've met other members on here. I know a few who did, but if they don't want to share on here in public, then it's not our business to tell.
But be glad, meeting up members from here does happen. It can be for the sex, friendship, camaraderie. So keep on connecting with fellow members and who know you'll get to meet some someday :smile:
I've heard about alot of positive meet-ups since I joined lpsg.

D_Ernest Hummingway

Experimental Member
Media
i don't think there is anything wrong in talking about who's met who, we are all adults here, if u did have a good time, then say it. if we can all show our privates in our albms and profiles, then nothing is private anymore. if u wanna speak, do so, if not then keep it to ur self. personally, i am still waiting on who i would meet.

bigtool4u

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I dont get why ppl are being so sensitive about it, its an ANONYMOUS BIG DICK website. No one knows any of you, and you give wank fodder to others even with fabricated stories. What happened to altruism.....

D

deleted3782

The only problem is having to make up a story about how we met. I've told the "alternative" story so many times I'm starting to believe it really happened that way. Gawd..if people knew!

Agreed. My friends have asked similar questions...and I just keep it vague - "We met online..." which only leads to more questions.

I dont get why ppl are being so sensitive about it, its an ANONYMOUS BIG DICK website. No one knows any of you, and you give wank fodder to others even with fabricated stories. What happened to altruism.....

Some of us aren't anonymous due to the fact that some of us have made close relationships on here. Altruism is alive and well here, as recounted by many previous posts in which folks are respecting the privacy of other members.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't have a problem saying that I have met and had sex with another member from here, but it would be enormously disrespectful of me to name her without her express consent.

It doesn't really make any difference that we all use pseudonyms - it just comes down to being respectful of one another.

exwhyzee said:
Some of us aren't anonymous due to the fact that some of us have made close relationships on here. Altruism is alive and well here, as recounted by many previous posts in which folks are respecting the privacy of other members.

Okay, well we're in the process of fixing that!

I empathize about not sharing specific sexual experiences with certain people named; it is, however, possible to share experiences while making anonymous references.

If you don't think that it's right to "kiss and tell," then just don't say anything or reconsider your own position; if you venture out into any social environment, you are expected to "share" to some degree. The "none of your business" attitude is not appropriate in a context where people discuss and share sexual experiences (both textual and visual) about themselves and others.

It's a site about PENISES, people. PENISES.

Lighten up.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have a problem saying that I have met and had sex with another member from here, but it would be enormously disrespectful of me to name her without her express consent.

It doesn't really make any difference that we all use pseudonyms - it just comes down to being respectful of one another.

Did you ask her?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Technically I have had sex with two LPSG members (that I'm aware of). Only because they were ex girlfriends met 'IRL'.

I think both of them only joined here after the breakup and only then to spy on me and talk shit about me. One got banned :tongue:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Technically I have had sex with two LPSG members (that I'm aware of). Only because they were ex girlfriends met 'IRL'.

I think both of them only joined here after the breakup and only then to spy on me and talk shit about me. One got banned :tongue:

Oh, I didn't think about that sort of thing! I guess technically I have too. He joined because I mentioned the site to him.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Did you ask her?

Yes, I asked her a while back because this topic had come up before. She preferred that I didn't mention who she is. And I understand completely - I believe the gist of her reasoning was that if some of the creeps on here learned that she and I got together she would be constantly bugged for sex. Even more than she is for simply being female. You know that's true.

D

deleted3782

Okay, well we're in the process of fixing that!

I empathize about not sharing specific sexual experiences with certain people named; it is, however, possible to share experiences while making anonymous references.

If you don't think that it's right to "kiss and tell," then just don't say anything or reconsider your own position; if you venture out into any social environment, you are expected to "share" to some degree. The "none of your business" attitude is not appropriate in a context where people discuss and share sexual experiences (both textual and visual) about themselves and others.

It's a site about PENISES, people. PENISES.

Lighten up.

...and the title to this thread is "Which members have slept together", not "Please share your hook up stories anonymously". That would be another thread, wouldn't it?

If you just treat this like a website about PENISES, you will miss a great deal of nice people. That would be tragic.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, but they are not very active anymore and would prefer to remain un-named. Besides I'm thinking that many folks think they are males since they have no galleries...they really just use lpsg to satisfy their need to be stretched a bit ;)