Which MySize Condom?

Heregoesnever

Just Browsing
Media
I've had issues with regular condoms for a bit where by they're tight as a tight thing but I recently came across MySize but am unsure on what size to get!

My stats are about 7 inch length(irrelevent) and 5.5inches of girth. I was looking at their size guide and this seems to indicate i should get the 64mm version, which seems kinda large. So I was wondering if anyone with similar size to me has any experience with these condoms?

D_Choad Lowe

Sexy Member
Media
I've had issues with regular condoms for a bit where by they're tight as a tight thing but I recently came across MySize but am unsure on what size to get!

My stats are about 7 inch length(irrelevent) and 5.5inches of girth. I was looking at their size guide and this seems to indicate i should get the 64mm version, which seems kinda large. So I was wondering if anyone with similar size to me has any experience with these condoms?
i'm about the same size as you and ordered 57, 60 and 64mm (they are available in 3-packs). all of them were better than regular condoms, but 60mm was best.
it depends on your preferences, if you like it tight or loose

Heregoesnever

Just Browsing
Media
i'm about the same size as you and ordered 57, 60 and 64mm (they are available in 3-packs). all of them were better than regular condoms, but 60mm was best.
it depends on your preferences, if you like it tight or loose

nice thanks for the info bro. I'll probably order a few sizes myself and check them out just to be sure but I was thinking 60 since I'm not totally uniform at 5.5.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have said 60, possibly 64 but that's for about 5.75"+ girth.

They also do a 69mm size but that's for serious girth (6.5"+ or more)...can't see many people fitting in that.