which nationality do you think has the best lookin women??

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
French/African/Choctaw- so I guess it is whatever anyone want to category me; and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
In my family we just refer to it as Black.
However, I think the darker side makes reference to being Creole more than the white side, because with them it is more of a given or assumption.

Happy to see a fellow Creole!
I still have family in St. Martin parish and Houma. :smile:

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
In my family we just refer to it as Black.
However, I think the darker side makes reference to being Creole more than the white side, because with them it is more of a given or assumption.

Happy to see a fellow Creole!
I still have family in St. Martin parish and Houma. :smile:

Hello, it is good to have a fellow Creole on the board! Yes, I use to have family in Houma as well! You are right, it is definitely a light skin-dark skin thing.

I have dated a few men of different nationalities(if that is the best word of choice), and I must say I don't have a preference based on the nationality but by the personality.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having "shopped around" so to speak and travelled the globe along with having been with a fair mix of different races (currently with an oriental lady) I'd have to say that "Pro-Rata" in other words what nation has the most beautiful women per head of population......

It has to be Spain.

Even Italy (full of beautiful specimens of either gender) doesn't hold a light to the Spanish girls.

If you wanna fall in love a hundred times an hour &/or have your heart broken (that or a shotgun wedding) within a week, go to Spain.

Not a Spanish speaking country (a la Mexico). Spain.

Spain, Spain, Spain, Spain, Spain!

Thread Closed (either that or just my opinion). LOL.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Having "shopped around" so to speak and travelled the globe along with having been with a fair mix of different races (currently with an oriental lady) I'd have to say that "Pro-Rata" in other words what nation has the most beautiful women per head of population......

It has to be Spain.

Even Italy (full of beautiful specimens of either gender) doesn't hold a light to the Spanish girls.

If you wanna fall in love a hundred times an hour &/or have your heart broken (that or a shotgun wedding) within a week, go to Spain.

Not a Spanish speaking country (a la Mexico). Spain.

Spain, Spain, Spain, Spain, Spain!

Thread Closed (either that or just my opinion). LOL.

You know while I was in San Antonio this week, I got mistaken as a Puerto Rican. I was shaking my ass to some music and the singer asked me on stage to start singing in Spanish. LOL That was a joke seeing my Spanish is very stale. But you know I admit, I do think Latino guys are gorgeous. Wepa!

Shawn777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Has anyone not seen the Brazilian line of models Victoria Secrets has offered the past few years?!?! Definitely, tanned Brazilians!

It was Brazilians who invented to the two-piece after all...bless 'em.

HEavyMetal22

Just Browsing
Media
Has anyone not seen the Brazilian line of models Victoria Secrets has offered the past few years?!?! Definitely, tanned Brazilians!

It was Brazilians who invented to the two-piece after all...bless 'em.

werd i forgot about brazilians... from all the videos ive seen of them they all hav an ass :) i wouldnt mind having some brazilian booty :)

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think there is very beautifull women of all parts in the world but for me personaly i prefer hot sexy white american ladies because as americans they are from all nationalities in some way threw antorstery and heritage,

KIKEMAN29

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, although I've seen beautiful women all over the world I have to say that the highest concentration of beautiful women per Sq ft. I've found it in Venezuela. The mixture of races of Venezuelan women ( african, indian, european) makes them extraordinarily exotic and beautiful.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
umm not exactly lol they r some girls that r one race that r really attractive jennifer lopez is fuckin gorgeous nd she is only puerto rican

J lo is MIXED...
So is Halle Berry.

So are most polynesian beauties- especially the mix of asian and polynesian, or french and polynesian.

24cm_member

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in Toronto and like Canadian women. Nearly fifty percent, maybe at fifty now, of the population are immigrants. There isn't one nationality that I prefer. Every nationality is able to produce a 10, as well as a 1. A) It's in the eye of the beholder, and B) If a woman takes care of herself, she'll look good, same going for guys.