Which OC Actor do you think is Hung ?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally I always thought Adam Brody was packing major cock because he had this weirdly angled bulge when he wore jeans, but then again Ben McKenzie aka Ryan would sometimes sit a certain way that showed that he could also be sporting major meat. Out of the two of them though I'm going with Adam being well hung. The actor who played Sandy Cohen though I think was well hung as he filled out those suit slacks nicely lol.

ixamxtrouble

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the oc was my show back then , stupid micha barton had to be too cool to be on it.

im loveeeeeeeeee with rachel bilson adn adam brody

id like to think adam brody was well hung

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I miss the O.C. too!!

Seth and Ryan were both well endowed. I mean, everything was supposed to be good!

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Adam Brody is my biggest male crush. I could never tell if he was packing or not but I want him, either way! (But I sure hope he's hung!)

I miss that show so much. Well, the first season, when it was worth something.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
micha barton was the one packing the largest package in the pants! i always thought she was a man.

lmao. Am i the only one who actually liked Mischa? i thought Mischa and Ben had great chemistry (well, occasionally. they hardly ever were a couple without problems) and she was very pretty.

i didn't even know people thought she was a bad actress until i went online. :p

dang it, all this talk makes me wish i had season 5 of the OC to look forward to this fall.

and i'll always have a thing for Ben. The O.C was the first ever TV-drama that i watched religiously. I swear, he's at the top of the list of guys who would make me totally gay if they say they wanted me.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mischa was actually very good when the writing was strong and supported her well. I'm talking in the first season, before she became the media It Girl...already by the second season she was visibly less invested in everything. It was like you could see that she already felt like she should be moving on to bigger things and was halfassing it. She then became horrible. Remember that screaming fit she had in the second season premiere? That's embarrassingly bad acting. I hated most of the work she did after that...so imagine my surprise when I bought the first season and saw that she was really great in the early eps. She especially stole several of the first ten hours from everyone else in the cast. When she commits, she delivers.

Back then she was also incredibly gorgeous, and that didn't hurt either. These days she's meh and she's only acting in crap movies. And she seems like a bitch IRL (which is what a lot of people say too).

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mischa was actually very good when the writing was strong and supported her well. I'm talking in the first season, before she became the media It Girl...already by the second season she was visibly less invested in everything. It was like you could see that she already felt like she should be moving on to bigger things and was halfassing it. She then became horrible. Remember that screaming fit she had in the second season premiere? That's embarrassingly bad acting. I hated most of the work she did after that...so imagine my surprise when I bought the first season and saw that she was really great in the early eps. She especially stole several of the first ten hours from everyone else in the cast. When she commits, she delivers.

Back then she was also incredibly gorgeous, and that didn't hurt either. These days she's meh and she's only acting in crap movies. And she seems like a bitch IRL (which is what a lot of people say too).

It's been speculated that the reason that she was killed off in the third season was because she kinda checked out of the series. he becaue hugely popular on the show, but that fizzled right out. I'm surprised that Ben McKenzie never reached the popularity of the other members of the Core Four. I don't know what the hell is wrong with Mischa these days. She's become sort of annoying.

and i agree, when she commits, she's on top of her game. There were some choice moments in Season 3 (the worst season of a show that i have ever watched) where she was great.

cam gigandet

now THAT was one hot piece of ass....even though i hated his character.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's been speculated that the reason that she was killed off in the third season was because she kinda checked out of the series. he becaue hugely popular on the show, but that fizzled right out. I'm surprised that Ben McKenzie never reached the popularity of the other members of the Core Four. I don't know what the hell is wrong with Mischa these days. She's become sort of annoying.

and i agree, when she commits, she's on top of her game. There were some choice moments in Season 3 (the worst season of a show that i have ever watched) where she was great.

now THAT was one hot piece of ass....even though i hated his character.

I think she was killed off because there was a lot of tension between the core four as Mischa was becoming more popular and felt like she could become a bigger actress if she left the show and got into movies, which of coarse never came to much and her star has not risen as high since the OC, which is a shame because when she was younger she could act really well and the first season of the oc she was really good. I think in the end what got to her was that all the fame and adulation went to her head and she just was ' phoning it in' in camera and not really acting. Plus, she did not endear herself to the producers when she revealed she was gonna be killed off anyway before the episode even aired.

As for Ben, I think the reason he never became as big as Adam, Mischa or Rachael is that his character was pretty much one that was one dimensional but also not as in your face or 'look at me' as the Seth or Marrissa or Summer characters were. He was very one note, which is a shame because I feel Ben deserves more credit to his acting than he is given.

SexyDick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
R.I.P. The OC :'(

that shows the mother of all teen/young adult drama shows. without The OC there most likely never would have been Hidden Palms (even though it failed), Gossip Girl or 90210 spin-off.

Cameronthegreat220

Experimental Member
Media
R.I.P. The OC :'(

that shows the mother of all teen/young adult drama shows. without The OC there most likely never would have been Hidden Palms (even though it failed), Gossip Girl or 90210 spin-off.

OH my God Bullshit
The oc was thew sorst of any of those teen dramas mean hello
90210 is the original and will always be the best
the oc was terrible not a single one of them could act there way out of a paper bag
But shannen doerty played her part so well no one knew she was a huge bitch in real life