Which of these TV shows do you watch?

Which of these do you watch (you can add up in your replies)?

• Ugly Betty

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Heroes

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Desperate Housewives

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • Chuck

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Parenthood

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Glee

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Cougar Town

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Being Human

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Misfits

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Brothers & Sisters

• Greek

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Accidentally On Purpose

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Criminal Minds

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Lie to Me

• Total voters

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
None of them. I watch. Angel. Charmed. Supernatural. Dirty Jobs. Comedy Central. SPIKE TV. Blue Mountain State.

Any show that deals with paranormal topics...like UFOs, Crop circles, Unexplained phenomena, etcetera. I will watch it.

Things that will bore the shit out of me. Organized religion. Conservative politics. Too much negativity in news media. (I got my own problems...I don't need anyone else's to be concerned with along with mine.)

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
None of them. I watch. Angel. Charmed. Supernatural. Dirty Jobs. Comedy Central. SPIKE TV. Blue Mountain State.

Any show that deals with paranormal topics...like UFOs, Crop circles, Unexplained phenomena, etcetera. I will watch it.

Things that will bore the shit out of me. Organized religion. Conservative politics. Too much negativity in news media. (I got my own problems...I don't need anyone else's to be concerned with along with mine.)

I love Angel and Charmed too! I also loved Eastwick, Reaper, Supernatural and the similar...

Nothing is wrong with your list. It doesn't have anything to do with popularity either. Don't take it personal at all.

Ohh, no, I didn't take it personal... Don't worry... I was just trying to be cute...which is not working at all....:tongue:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the list I watch Criminal Minds, Lie to Me and I've seen a few Brothers and Sisters but I keep missing it lately.

Also watch 24 (of course), Leverage, Grey's Anatomy and the occasional House.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Family Guy, American Dad, Dave Letterman (up to the Top 10), Craig Fergeson, Jeopardy, House, Fringe, old Star Treks, Tosh.O, South Park, Ellen Degenerous, old Beverly Hillbillies, noon news, The Doctors, Dr. Oz, Simpsons, new Beavis & Butthead, occasional 2 1/2 Men. None on your list - Glee was too gay for me.:biggrin1:

And some SNL.