Which of these TV shows do you watch?

Which of these do you watch (you can add up in your replies)?

• Ugly Betty

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Heroes

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Desperate Housewives

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • Chuck

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Parenthood

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Glee

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Cougar Town

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Being Human

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Misfits

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Brothers & Sisters

• Greek

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Accidentally On Purpose

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Criminal Minds

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Lie to Me

• Total voters

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I kinda feel bad because I think I watch more TV shows than any people I know over here... So, perhaps I could find some people who are obsessively addicted to TV shows as much as I am?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
None of those - I watched an episode of Being Human once. Thought it was OK but not enough to tune in again.

Shows I will specifically tune in for are few and far between. Doctor Who, Silent Witness and University Challenge are about the only shows I've gone out of my way to watch in the last year. Oh, wait, hang on - I do watch Casualty most weeks but I'm not that bothered if I miss it. I enjoy the Daily Show and QI, too - but again, if I miss them... meh, it's just TV.

I used to enjoy things like Scrapheap Challenge and Robot Wars (I'll still watch Scrapheap reruns the odd time) but they don't seem to make stuff like that any more.

If I see a blurb for a documentary that looks good I'll set a reminder and I tune into the lunchtime news most days.

Oh, and Later with Jools Holland - I do like that.

Hmm, seems like quite a lot now :rolleyes:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Of those TV shows I only watch Glee. But I dont shake my pompoms furiously for it like some. I mean, its just enjoyable fluff really. And many of the songs are godawful in truth.

But I will shake my pompoms for Judge Judy!

And documentaries about murderers. Trashy reality TV shows like Flavor/Rock of love are my guilty pleasure. The Alan Carr chat show.

Bits of news stuff here n there.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
None of those - I watched an episode of Being Human once. Thought it was OK but not enough to tune in again.

Shows I will specifically tune in for are few and far between. Doctor Who, Silent Witness and University Challenge are about the only shows I've gone out of my way to watch in the last year. Oh, wait, hang on - I do watch Casualty most weeks but I'm not that bothered if I miss it. I enjoy the Daily Show and QI, too - but again, if I miss them... meh, it's just TV.

I used to enjoy things like Scrapheap Challenge and Robot Wars (I'll still watch Scrapheap reruns the odd time) but they don't seem to make stuff like that any more.

If I see a blurb for a documentary that looks good I'll set a reminder and I tune into the lunchtime news most days.

Oh, and Later with Jools Holland - I do like that.

Hmm, seems like quite a lot now :rolleyes:

Apart from Robot Wars, Scrapheap Challenge and Casualty, snap! :tongue: Especially University Challenge!

I watch Glee, Ugly Betty, Criminal Minds, Brothers and Sisters, and Being Human, but no TV program is appointment TV for me, if I miss them, meh, it's only TV. But If I'm in I'll watch them definitely.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It would help if you picked good shows. :wink: I've been watching a lot of Top Gear lately (British car show) because my friends' brother torrented it and it is easily the most entertaining car show ever. To be far I think shows about cars pretty much suck. I don't get a woody over guys talking about small block this, overhead cam that.

I love It's Always Sunny if Philadelphia, funny shit. The League was pretty good, but I only caught a few episodes. Archer is pretty good too. FX has good shows, they play shitty movies though. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen sucks ass, I don't see why they need to play it 50 times.

I usually try to catch Psych if I remember, and some of the other USA originals.

I watch Spike during the day mostly because they play a lot of CSI reruns, which I love. I hate NY though, so I change it when they start playing those. A&E seems to have Miami as their CSI of choice, which happens to be 10 times as worse as NY.

Family Guy, Futurama, Daily Show, Colbert Report, Tosh.O, a couple of [AS] originals, stuff. :p I'm not addicted to any of these though. I go without watching TV all day all the time. Probably because I'm on the internet (not that I can watch videos though since I have dial up), and I play video games. Current game addiction is Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Rome: Total War.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only thing I watch on your list is Desperate Housewives. I also watch House and Drop Dead Diva and Dirty Jobs. I'm more addicted to The Food Network, HGTV and National Geographic.

D_Schulster_Bagwarts

Experimental Member
Media
I love It's Always Sunny if Philadelphia, funny shit. The League was pretty good, but I only caught a few episodes. Archer is pretty good too. FX has good shows, they play shitty movies though. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen sucks ass, I don't see why they need to play it 50 times.

I usually try to catch Psych if I remember, and some of the other USA originals.
[QUOTE/]

my thoughts EXACTLY.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Desperate Housewives I saw once and Brothers and Sisters a few times. But the others in the list I've never seen.

I have been catching a few episodes of Fringe lately. But that's because I've been having casual sex with someone on the crew.

I am more likely to watch The History Channel, Nat Geo Wild, Eurosports or Extreme Sports or Yacht and Sail. Or movies. For news it's AlJaz or the Beeb.

Last edited:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mythbusters, Good Eats, and Cash Cab.

I forgot to mention Mythbusters? Damn. Great show. Kari Byron is hot. What I'd do to get with that. And Good Eats is the best cooking show ever. I like Cash Cab too, but mostly because I find it hilarious who the host is, because normal he is hilariously vulgar.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn! My list isn't popular at all... Hmm, I'll take note to some of TV shows you guys mention. Anyways, whern I say TV, it doesn't really mean the things we watch on TV (the box we put on the drawer {at least my case}), it can be the shows we download and watch...

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ugly Betty I somewhat regularly, they moved it somewhere on the schedule, I have taken to watching it on the TVGuide channel of my cable company.

Desperate Housewives, part of it two, maybe three times.

Brothers and Sisters, part of it a few times

Criminal Minds, occasionally, if the first 4 or 5 minutes don't grab me, I won't complete the episode.

Never watched the others, and have no desire to.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But sadly, Ugly Betty is gonna be cancelled... I will definitely be in withdrawal symptom after the series finale... :(

I will miss Ugly Betty too. They really need one more year to wrap things up. Poor Justin is still saying that he is not gay. I'm sure they had more story lines planned for him.

What about Modern Families. It's very funny.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My fave is Fringe and Desperate Housewives. They never fail to give me a chuckle and Fringe is just fun to watch.

I am sticking more to the History and Science channels these days.
Except I can't stand the guy in Fringe. The younger one. I dunno his name, but he was in that awful "Dawson's a Creep" show ten years ago. He can't act for crap until he's required to yell. He can yell.