Which of these TV shows do you watch?

Which of these do you watch (you can add up in your replies)?

• Ugly Betty

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Heroes

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Desperate Housewives

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • Chuck

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Parenthood

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Glee

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Cougar Town

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Being Human

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Misfits

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Brothers & Sisters

• Greek

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Accidentally On Purpose

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Criminal Minds

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Lie to Me

• Total voters

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tool Acedemy, RuPaul Drag Race. ALL the Housewives from Wherever shows, Ugly Betty. GLEE, Shear Genius, Say Yes to the Dress, and of course Jersey Shore when it returns for the new season (GO Snookie)....

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just Glee.

I did watch Being Human but it just got dogshit basically from the start of the second series and definitely at the end.

Mitchell is about the only thing that makes it watchable. He's cool.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will miss Ugly Betty too. They really need one more year to wrap things up. Poor Justin is still saying that he is not gay. I'm sure they had more story lines planned for him.

What about Modern Families. It's very funny.

I knowww right?? ABC is always rushing things up. Some more they cut off 2 episodes, making it only 22 episodes. Everyone's storyline needs to be wrapped up and I don't think the rest of the season is gonna be enough...

I never watch Fringe, hmm, now a lot more have suggested this, maybe I'll give it a shot...

You should try watch the last 2 episodes of Being Human, they were kinda good! Especially the part where Mitchell's human-gf-turned-vampire-and-evil-but-then-turned-good died... I almost cried...

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will miss Ugly Betty too. They really need one more year to wrap things up. Poor Justin is still saying that he is not gay. I'm sure they had more story lines planned for him.

What about Modern Families. It's very funny.

Hold on, did you say this based on most recent episode?? I haven't watched it...but damn...Justin...sigh

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I watch new and even old shows, when they are shown again on TV. Or I just buy the DVD Box and watch my favourite shows whenever I want. The shows I usually watch on TV are: Boston Legal, Desperate Housewives, The Simpsons, Gilmore Girls, The X Files, House, Monk, Lie to me, Smallville, Sex and the City, Family Guy, some shows on MTV like Date My Mom, Flavor of Love, etc, The Guardian, Crossing Jordan, Bones, CSI, Criminall Intent, Law and Order, Law and Order SVU, Vampire Diaries, Primeval, Lost, Married with Children, Fringe, Supernatural, Buffy, Angel, and so on and on :biggrin1:
I have many of these shows on DVD, so I watch them over and over again, especially my favourite shows Boston Legal and SATC. Only with a good Cosmopolitan of course :wink:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
None of them either. (Do I get a prize?) Watch: smallville, survivor, hell's kitchen/kitchen nightmares, amazing race, project runway, human target, apprentice & b brother (when they're on), caprica, amer. idol (depending on who's left by the time the field narrows), and Brian's NBC evening news (if I can catch it). DON'T watch: Cop/crime-scene/lawyer shows, drama, comedy/sitcoms, or hospital/doctor shows.

shyguy1985

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None of those.

Current shows, Lost, Two and a Half Men, the Big Bang Theory & Scrubs and thats about it. UK based shows, The Inbetweeners.

Old Shows, I'll always gladly sit through a re run on UK Gold of Jonathan Creek or better still, the single greatest TV show ever made - Only Fools and Horses.