Which One of the "Ryans" Do You Prefer ?

Which One of These "Ryans" is Your Favorite?

• Ryan GOSLING

Votes: 28 11.3%
  • Ryan KWANTEN

Votes: 56 22.7%
  • Ryan PHILLIPPE

Votes: 51 20.6%
  • Ryan REYNOLDS

Votes: 100 40.5%
  • Ryan SEACREST

Votes: 12 4.9%

• Total voters

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always had a thing for Ryan Gosling, so I'm gonna have to say Gosling! Although, that picture you chose isn't exactly a very flattering one.

He's also a really nice guy. A friend of mine was walking somewhere in downtown Toronto and happened to come across him. She asked to take a picture with him and he happily accepted. I'm extremely jealous of her.

Definitely Ryan Reynolds. He's ridiculously yummy. Ryan Phillipe runs a close second though... Blonde isn't particularly "my thing" but he sure is pretty :)

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I guess my cornhusker roots are legit. :tongue:

I must add that Seacrest is way too fem for my taste to even be considered hot.

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
Could I please have Ryan Reynolds and Ryan Phillipe at the same time....please? Ryan Seacrest, to me, is such a fucking douche, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near him. Ryan Gosling used to be really cute, but I don't care for the beard really. And I don't know who the other Ryan is, but he is pretty hot. :)

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ryan Gosling use to be adorable in a very clean cut kind of way before he went to the Charles Manson route with that beard he is supporting. While they are some guys that have nicely trimmed beards, however, there also some they have those crazy hippie beards(yes, that means Joaquin Phoenix) that is such a major turn-off to me. I don't want someone that has a beard that defines gravity and look like a dirty mess all rolled into one.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always had a thing for Ryan Gosling, so I'm gonna have to say Gosling! Although, that picture you chose isn't exactly a very flattering one.

He's also a really nice guy. A friend of mine was walking somewhere in downtown Toronto and happened to come across him. She asked to take a picture with him and he happily accepted. I'm extremely jealous of her.

I wanted shirtless pics of the five Ryans. I couldn't find a more flattering shirtless pic of Ryan Gosling. (If you have one, please post it.) Here are a few very recent ones of him (not quite shirtless) but showing him in really good shape.

Attachments

VTAce

Expert Member
Media
I'd have to rank them as Phillipe, Kwanten, Reynolds, Gosling, then about six dozen random Ryan's...then Seacrest (I can't even believe he made the poll *shudder*). :eek5: :smile:

Ryan Kwanten plays Jason Stackhouse in "True Blood," for those that aren't familiar with this buff beauty.

Last edited: