• Man Boobs

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok men (ladies welcome to chime in too), if you had no choice which "aspect" would you rather have; a muffin top, or man boobs? The method to my madness in posting this question is that I was comparing my physique to my long time friend. We are both 6'7 and around 280 LBS (Offensive linemen are supposed to be bigger!:cool:) We both have very similar body fat compositions as well, right around 19-20%ish. People confuse us a lot!

Anyway, we both carry weight differently. My excess weight is in the chest, with man boobs. I don't have much of a gut or love handles at all, and little to no fat in the legs and hips. My "downfall" as you might put it is the man boobs.

Now my buddy has a muffin top, he has a flabby gut, and love handles that sag over the belt line. Other than that, he doesn't have man boobs, nor fat around the legs and hips. So his "downfall" is a muffin top.

Which would you all prefer if you had to have one or the other:biggrin1: I asked some of my friends,mostly girls (the guys laughed at me, and gave a sarcastic answer) and they said man boobs, because overall the body looks more "fit". Which I guess is good for me. But what do you all think?

Last edited: