Which orgasm is the most intense?

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wildhoney's post in the other tread inspired me to make this poll. I've heard and read all kinds of reponses with regards to this question. Most of my lovers, except one, however seemed to get the most pleasure from simultaneous clit and G-spot stimulation. I don't know what to call that. I'm really jealous of the fact that women can experience all different kinds of orgasm. One of my girlfriends, the overly sexual one, once gave me a prostate orgasm which is supposed to be the shit but for me it was not at all a pleasant feeling and definitely not something I can grow into liking.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Damn it didn't let me add the poll
These were the options anyway
a. cervical orgasm(Stimulation/pouding(ouch!) of the cervix)
b. The AFE (Cul de Sac)
c. G-Spot
d. Clit
e. A mix (Clit+G-spot, or something else?)
f. Only clit works (Not vaginally orgasmic)

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wildhoney's post in the other tread inspired me to make this poll. I've heard and read all kinds of reponses with regards to this question. Most of my lovers, except one, however seemed to get the most pleasure from simultaneous clit and G-spot stimulation. I don't know what to call that. I'm really jealous of the fact that women can experience all different kinds of orgasm. One of my girlfriends, the overly sexual one, once gave me a prostate orgasm which is supposed to be the shit but for me it was not at all a pleasant feeling and definitely not something I can grow into liking.

She didn't do it right or you weren't really prepared and adjusted to what was happening.
A 'prostate orgasm' for a male generally makes you shoot off faster.
Female prostitutes will do this with their johns often and move on to the next customer.:wink:
Now, there are some men that feel threaten with their masculinity when a female tries this...feeling it's a 'gay' thing...not true.
May also be a reason why so many men come up with prostate cancer...because they don't want a doctor's finger up their ass checking them medically DUMB...THINK ABOUT IT!
The reason it's considered a male orgasm is because it is a very intense
completely draining nut ...one time full shoot...leaves you weak man!:biggrin1:
Techique also used when couples want to concieve a bady....
a woman knows when you shoot your best shot :tongue: ok enough.
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!