Which orifice feels better from a physical point of view: pussy or anal?

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How does it move?, and how is does pussy feel better than anal when it's not tight?
When women get reeeally turned on sometimes the interior folds seem to do a "pulling motion", like they're milking you. It's unreal.

Also, anal is tight unless the girl does her kegels. When you've had an athletic girl clamp down as hard as she can while you both cum, you know that pussy is king.

Not that i dont have my days where all i want is cock :p

Reactions: face_jism

Axel700

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When women get reeeally turned on sometimes the interior folds seem to do a "pulling motion", like they're milking you. It's unreal.

Also, anal is tight unless the girl does her kegels. When you've had an athletic girl clamp down as hard as she can while you both cum, you know that pussy is king.

Not that i dont have my days where all i want is cock :p
So how does the vagina feel tighter than anal if the girl does kegels?

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What kinds of crazy things have girls been able to do with their vaginas?
I dated a dancer once who had an incredible level of control. Imagine her sitting on you, milking you without even moving her hips

It's hard to describe. That said, sex with men is no less fun! Its so primal and competitive

Axel700

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dated a dancer once who had an incredible level of control. Imagine her sitting on you, milking you without even moving her hips

It's hard to describe. That said, sex with men is no less fun! Its so primal and competitive

Where did you feel her milking you when she was sitting on your lap? (base,middle,cockhead)?