Which penis you think looks best on LPSG

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that HungShyMan's cock is interesting. If a woman cannot orgasm from that thing, your pussy must be dead. There are so many veins on that sucker. It qualifies as a french tickler.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Army mule..you have a great cock. I wish my skin stayed forward as well as yours does with you head all expanded like that. mine pushes it right back as soon as the head begins to engorge.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Army mule..you have a great cock. I wish my skin stayed forward as well as yours does with you head all expanded like that. mine pushes it right back as soon as the head begins to engorge.

Thanks! The skin is tight enough to stay over the head, but loose enough to pull back if I want to. Once it's pulled back it stays there too.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big, I think yours looks mighty fine the way it is!:biggrin1:

thanks rico! glad you like cause I sure like your big thick curved rhino horn of a cock!

Thanks! The skin is tight enough to stay over the head, but loose enough to pull back if I want to. Once it's pulled back it stays there too.

thats the difference..when they cut my excess foreskin off as a child, they left enough to cover my head, but not the tighter ring at the end of it. my family as told me that the excess was a couple inches and that is why they clipped it, but I regret it to this day