Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What clothes or authority....or whatever make you horny?

For women....law enforcement! Women are sexy when the dress up in uniforms.I love the control and authority factor.

For men....I love the business suits and ties. Very hot.

D

deleted500031

I see your white collar and raise you a blue - it's construction guys all the way for me. Strong, capable, rough n' ready... oh yeah!

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bulgy construction workers, military and law enforcement uniforms, football players in tight, white pants, swimmers and divers in light color solid speedos, guys in spandex or Lycra outfits. I probably forgot others.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bulgy construction workers, military and law enforcement uniforms, football players in tight, white pants, swimmers and divers in light color solid speedos, guys in spandex or Lycra outfits. I probably forgot others.
We have the same taste! I also like physical trainers at the gym and coaches. Love butch athletic guys!

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
women in uniform always get me. had a nursing sister as a gf in the days when they wore 'traditional' nursing dresses and headwear, and i married an air force officer. both of them got fucked in their uniforms quite often!

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Geeks, anything geeky!

Nothing better than a guy dressed in a nice black suit, with black shirt and tie, trying desperately hard not to draw any attention to himself, hiding behind his monitor, typing away at some really in depth PHP or some such... Knowing full well that behind his Komodo Edit window he's reading up on Martok's family history on Memory Alpha, and under that black shirt you just know he's sporting one of Sheldons memorable t-shirts!!

The only thing that competes with that is female geeks, though generally missing the all black attire, those dark rimmed glasses and blend into the background outfits really do it for me!

D_Coupeland Clydesdale

Experimental Member
Media
Years ago I was jogging in a local park, and a woman cop seemed to come on to me. I still love that memory, so I have to say that women in uniform turn me on. Also women in construction, postal workers, anything physical. Nurses are always so hot. I make a fool of myself whenever I've come out of a surgery and find myself attended to by the most beautiful angels, the women tending to my needs, the anti-sirens.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

For women....law enforcement! Women are sexy when the dress up in uniforms.I love the control and authority factor.

As I said here recently, the sexiest for a man is sanitation worker. http://www.lpsg.org/205941-sexiest-job-for-a-man-2.html#post3032969

With a woman I'd say organist especially if she's a choirmistress wearing a robe with nothing on beneath.

JSchwa1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Something about teachers, maybe from a schoolboy crush when I was little or something. But it's a position with some authority, they tend to be caring and intelligent people, and sometime's I want to be a bad boy and need a little discipline ;)

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

walking around in downtown philly in the middle of the day...ughhh...the guys in the suits are so sexy. the blue collar jobs..the hottest guys that work in cubicles, lawyers, jus coprate guys are yummy. OMGGGG soldiers!:bj::usa2: saw a ripped bricklayer this past summer, laying bricks and sweaty. constuction workers are the hottest, blond blu eyes and tall with some tims boots!!!! and lets not forget actors!! to many to mention lol. hmmm...saw garbage men are hot...firefighters are heartbreakers

Last edited:

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
walking around in downtown philly in the middle of the day...ughhh...the guys in the suits are so sexy. the blue collar jobs..the hottest guys that work in cubicles, lawyers, jus coprate guys

I agree..something about hot men all dressed up nice. Love driving through downtown and seeing hot guys on corners with nice round asses and bulges in front, totally not trying tobe hot, but are just so sexy.