which pussy is better?

B_ohyea339

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just so were clear lol girl #1 is 18 not a little girl well she is 5'3 105 pounds so i guess thats little in size lol

D_Letha Weapons

Experimental Member
Media
I wasn't suggesting that she is a little girl, but that the complete lack of hair and the very small, very pale lips that don't protrude at all, makes her look like a little girl. The pussy in photo #1 does not look very much different from the genitals of a 10 year old. The pussy in photo #2 looks like a sexually mature woman, and I find that to be far more erotic. But as I said, I'm a woman. And seeing as how so many men here prefer the girl that looks child-like, I am now a rather sad woman.

B_ohyea339

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea she has only had sex 4 times idk if mayb thats the reason but girl #2 has done it mayb 15 times with me soo if that has any thing to do with it

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
yea she has only had sex 4 times idk if mayb thats the reason but girl #2 has done it mayb 15 times with me soo if that has any thing to do with it

Absolutely nothing to do with it at all.

Neither,number 1 looks as someone else said childlike and number 2 looks like raw bacon.

TBH i cannot say i have ever found genitals to look attractive on anybody.Its how they feel rather than how they look.